I was debating whether I should cry or kill myself at the moment.My eyes stung as I looked at Tessa to find her laughing at me too.With all the confidence I could muster at the moment,I  ran up to her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?",the crowd stopped ,turning to look at me.

"Well,I knew you were gonna fall for it.It was all planned.The phone call,that wasn't actually real.The girl.Everything.Oh and you thought a little blonde girl like you would actually qualify as smart?I've put a camera in each room."

   I suddenly saw red and went up to her and slapped her ,her head spinning to the side so fast.I went to walk away but then she grabbed my hair ,pulling me back.Oh hell no,I wasn't in for a stupid cat fight.I kneed her stomach,making her fall to the ground dramatically ,even though that was the weakest hit I could ever give.I walked away,satisfied.I looked at the people who were now staring at me in shock.As if they didn't see anything,they quickly looked back at the TV and recorded with their phones.I quickly grabbed two bottles of wine and was about to smash them to ground for them to stop.That was of course,until someone stopped me.

"GET OUT!ALL OF YOU!NOW.",I looked up in surprise and saw Harry shouting.Then Zayn came in and tried his best not to laugh as he stood beside Harry.

"I SAID GET OUT!",he went up and snatched some phones and threw them to the ground,smashing them.Then,a guy seemed too amused he began to chuckle.Which caused Harry to quickly raise up his fist and punch him,making the guests scared.They all backed away,but obviously wanted to watch the fight .

Harry quickly raised a chair from the ground and aimed it as if he was going to throw it,and shouted at them once more.That was it took for them to start calling him crazy and leave.We watched as the crowd starting disappearing,the paparazzi still taking photos.Louis came out of nowhere and took the cameras that probably costed thousands of dollars and threw them out of the window,while they watched in horror. .Liam yelled at them to get out,which they did.Niall came besides me and put his hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner.

Zayn shook his head in disbelief.

"You ruined my party!What the hell?",he shouted,looking at us in fury.

I raised up one finger as if to say,one second.As I saw Tessa get up and look at me,ready to attack.I caught her wrists ,failing her arms from attacking .God knows what she could've done.Tessa was crazy,but when she was angry,she was so crazy.And by crazy,I mean I'll-stab-your-eyes-with-a-chair kind of crazy.I just continued walking forward to Harry,genuinely smiling at him.

"Thanks.",I said in a low voice,waiting for him to just forget about the whole cat fishing thing.

"Oh well,we have a lot to talk about.",he said ,dragging me away from the crowd.

"Look,I can explain-"

"Why?Why did you do it?"

"I didn't really mean to-"

"Just tell me why you had her phone the whole day and didn't bother telling me!"

"Look-Wait ,what?",I looked at him in confusion.

"Why didn't you tell me you had Avonlea's phone the whole day.Is she sick?And she gave you her phone or something?"

I thought he knew the truth!Phew.Do I continue with the lie and have him hate me when he finds out?Or just go with the truth?I debated that ,seeing how concerned he was for 'Avonlea' .Of course,because my life didn't have enough drama (note sarcasm),I unwillingly went with the lying option.

"About that..I'm sorry.She told me you may text her and she won't be able to answer you,so she just made me do it.",I lied ,tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh,that's why she didn't sound the same today."

Now,I honestly didn't even know what he meant ,but I just kept nodding my head.

He excused me,saying he's hoping to meet me again,and just left me alone.He may have left but my thoughts definitely didn't.

"When do you plan on telling him the truth?",I saw Liam appear out of nowhere.

"How did you even know?"

"Your passcode is 'slay' for God's sake.",he chuckled.

"Oh.Well I really don't know when I will.He'll find out anyways."

"Well,I know you've just met us ,but we're here for you,AV."

"Thanks,Liam.",I smiled,hugging him and saying my goodbyes.

I stepped out of the house,the December snow slapping me,causing me to snap back into my senses.I searched for my car,and unlocked it once I located it.

After I went home,I parked my car and entered my flat.As soon as I did,I saw Dylan (my friend) gasp.I glanced up at him,furrowing my eyebrows.He was on the computer,his face filled with shock.I went and sat next to him on the couch he was currently occupying,my face matching his once I saw what was on the computer.Tears of anger sprang to my eyes,threatening to fall.

They were going to pay.

******************************
Thoughts on this chapter?Who's side are you on?What do you think Dylan was watching?