Last Chapter (ALL CNBLUE MEMBERS)

Почніть із самого початку

"You shouldn't be looking at someone who dumped you," I heard an unknown voice spoke out of a blue. I find the sources and it was just right in front of me. It was a tall guy -because maybe I am shorter to almost everyone around- and he had those cheekbones when he talked. I looked at him weirdly.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked and he laughed. "Yes, and I meant what I say just now. You shouldn't be looking at someone who dumped you. Pretty girl like you shouldn't" He answered honestly. "I wish, stranger," I replied him again with a mocking tone. He stared at me and make those expression which strangely showed that he was hurting, which I don't know why.

"Stranger? You come to this coffee shop everyday and you didn't notice who I am?". It was true that I came to this coffee shop everyday at lunch time with my ex, it was our favorite place to hangout or at least it was for me. This guy, I never know him. "Who are you?" I furrowed my eyebrow in question. He sighed, "Lee Jonghyun's the name, I'm in one of a band that's also hang here quite often. We always meet during lunch time you know,".

I tried to recall but nothing come to my mind at all. "Sorry, I don't know," I apologized with a sincere smile. "Nah, it's okay. While you are here, do you want to hear my band singing? We'll be performing a moment later," Jonghyun invited with a smile plastered on his face. I chuckled, "Better be free cause I don't come here to have my wallet empty,". He also chuckled but continued to smile, "Of course! I mean, after all, you are our first audience,".

"Jinjja? I thought you guys would be famous assuming that you had been coming here almost everyday to-" My words were cut before I could even finished it. "-To hang out, that's it. We had never performed in front of anyone before. You are going to be our first audience," Jonghyun continued my cut sentence.

I silently stared back at my ex but he was nowhere to be found. I sighed but at the same time to let out the feeling of satisfaction. "Guess talking to you got my mind off him for awhile," I spoke with a soft, small voice just to the point that it was almost audible, just for Jonghyun to hear. Jonghyun smiled, "So, want to go to my band mates?" . In the end, I hopelessly nodded after knowing that my ex wouldn't even care for me, not mutual of how I still care for him.

Jonghyun dragged me, not forcefully, to his band mates which I, myself didn't know where. My mind was still occupied of my ex. How can I fall for that jerk that didn't even care for me? How can I just easily like someone who, didn't even like me? Am I stupid?

While at that thought, I didn't realized that I was entering a basement, with Jonghyun. The time where I had realized it was when Jonghyun released his grasp from my hand and told me to sit. I didn't uttered much but just sat in silence while watching everything happening in just a flash.

I was in front of four people when my heart pounded in realization. There were three persons playing guitars which one of them being Jonghyun. The other guy was playing drum, which make the forth guy in the band. I just silently watched them, enjoying them playing a song with their own instruments.

When I was waiting for them to start, a guy stepped forward. He shyly smiled and brushed the back of his nape, "Anyeonghaseyo Jung Yonghwa imnida, first, I am going to sing my own song by solo. After that, we will be singing in group,". I nodded but still watched them silently. The guy then sat on a chair as he started to tap the keys on the piano that were placed at the corner of the room.

"Neul ttokgateun haneure

Neul gateun haru

Geudega om neun-gotmalgoneun