Luke stared at the ceiling, trying to remember the last thing before he thought he went to heaven and met with his angel. Well, that did sound ridiculous; he did not go to heaven and not meet with an angel. It was clearly a man, as far as he could retell. All he could remember for sure were his warm hand and his soft voice.

"Thank goodness you are awake." It was the soft voice of his angel.

Luke jolted and tried to sit up, but failed miserably as he felt his head start to dizzy. It was unpleasant. He felt the soft hand touching his shoulder, and Luke tried to lie down again.

"None of that, young man. You should rest more and be a good boy," said his angel.

Luke looked up at the man sitting beside him. He looked older than him; in about his early twenties, but quite fit if he's honest. The man had feathered brown hair, which matched his gorgeous blue eyes. His cheekbones, Jesus, were killed for—Luke mentally pouted, he still had baby fat on his face.

"How are you feeling?" His voice, Luke don't mind being lulled to sleep by it. Luke blinked his eyes a few times, looking at the man as he was waiting for Luke to respond. Luke mumbled an "I'm fine, thank you."

The man offered him a warm smile and said, "I'm Louis."

"Luke. Luke Hemmings."

The warm smile on his thin lips didn't fade. "Hello, Lucas."

That day, Louis didn't leave Luke's side at all. He fed him a bowl of cream soup that Luke barely could keep down (after five mouthfuls his stomach had decided to spew it out. It was quite embarrassing that he threw up on Louis' lap. The older man kindly said he didn't mind at all and patiently clean all his spent. Luke felt a little guilty that couldn't fade every time he stole glances at his smiling face). He just sat there reading some old book. His voice was quite soothing when he read it under his breath, lulling Luke back to his dream.

(Luke had no idea why he liked his voice. Louis had a nice voice. A nice voice for a kind-hearted man, God must love this man.)

..

The following morning, Luke woke up to a hand holding his own. He noticed Louis was holding his hand, carefully minding his IV. It was a simple gesture and Luke felt warmness start to burst in his chest. Who was this man that he helped a complete stranger like him? Taking him under his wing when they just had known their names the day before. Luke felt his eyes start moist. He didn't know how to repay this man's kindness, but he would do anything for this man with everything he could.

There was a thumb wiping his tears away and a whisper of the voice that Luke has begun to obsessed with, "There, there, don't cry. Do you feel any pain or are you gonna be sick again, Love?"

Luke cried even harder and Louis started to panic.

After minutes, Luke had calmed down in Louis' embrace. The elder had climbed up to sit beside him, taking him inside his embrace without any hesitation and whispering sweet nothing in his ear. His cries were small whimpers now.

Unknowingly, Luke snuggled closer to his warm body; searching for his body heat, it was quite comforting. Luke almost forgot how nice and cosy it had been being this close to another human, in their arms.

They both just sat there under the duvet, the silence between them was comforting. There was no need to throw words within, yet Luke thought it was the right time to tell Louis how he had ended up in that dirty alley. He just felt right.

In his small voice, Luke began to tell the older man, how furious his parent had been when he had come out to them and had kicked him out of their house. Sad and upset, he had left the house without bringing anything with him. He had nowhere to go; he didn't have many friends from school, that's why eight months ago, he had ended up in a dirty alley, trying to survive.