Chapter 11(Living Together?!)

Hey guys! My leg has not healed yet BUT im back! I can walk now but not quite normally. Im also having family problems so im not quite in the mood but im updating yay...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V
Just a normal day as always. I heard that Petra had gone somewhere overseas so we won't be seeing her again. Yay! Wait, why am I so happy? Agh, whatever. Oh yeah, the so called 'Mastermind of all Education' announced that all students will be living in dorms from now on. I'm quite excited! If I had to choose, I'd sleep with Mikasa! She's nice. Also, she would be a great since, you know, she is quite strong. Stronger than Eren actually.(No offence Eren) I'm currently walking to school right now.

*Time skip to class*

We're currently waiting for the teachet to announce who's going to live with who. Since this school is kind of a below average school, we only have one dormitory. So no seperates. Also, I'm kind of worried because this class has an odd number of students...which means that two of us will be sleeping together, with different gender. There's more girls than boys so yeah.

Oh crap, here Hanji-sensei is!
"O'right class! In my hands we have the list of people who are going to slap butts together with!" The whole class cringed. "Alright let's start with the first two which is blah blah blah" I stopped listening. Until Hanji-sensei stopped calling names.
"That will be all folks!" For SOME reason, a lot of people were staring at me.
"Oh yeah, you two better not get smoochy and all that ohoho!" I was quite confused.
"Excuse me Hanji-sensei but what do you mean by that?"

"You didn't hear me? I said that Levi and you are going to pair in the dorms!"

My face turned as pale as a titan's tooth! What the heck?!

"Excuse me but, what the hell? Why me and him?!"

"Well, its because of your guys index numbers. You are the last girl and he is the last boy! Since there are 13 boys and 23 girls, why not pair you up!"

"Can I ch-"

"No. Ahahaha!"

I looked down and literally, my sweat dripped onto the floor. My heart was beating so quickly. 'How can this happen?! Oh why oh why?!' I looked back at Levi but he didn't seemed as flustered as me. Or so I thought. I walked back to my seat and sighed.

Life tip of the chapter! ■×■
Make sure not to sigh because I assure you that all your happiness will go with it! Trust me. I know how it feels like.

Levi's P.O.V.
Is this teacher crazy?! How am I supposed to survive like this? Keep calm, its just (F/n) nothing wrong with that. She's just a brat. C'mon. I've slept with countless of girls before, why is this happening? Someone that i lik-no wait, i still need to re-think. Fucking hell. I looked as red as that Youtube button. Hopefully (F/n) doesn't notice...

(I feel like i did a tsun Levi...)

*Time skip*
School was over and we went back to our dorms. I took all my luggage and took a bretah and walked inside. Huh...Looks like Levi isn't here yet. His bed is still untouched. OH GOLLY ME, I HAVE THIS ROOM TO MYSELF! Woo! I jumped right onto my bed and took out my wolf plushie and hugged it. I decided to take the right side because I like the right side okay. I took out all my stuff. I did have 2 luggages so I better be packing quick. There were two wardrobes/cuboards whatever its called. The bathroom was on the left side which was kind of a bummer but still, right side is bae.

It was currently 3 pm. We still had after class, lunch and dinner. After class starts at 4:30pm which is great and ends at 6pm. Oh I can't wait. At that moment, I totally forgot about Levi. He came to this room at 3. Then I just realised that I'm loving with this guy. A guy...I was checking whether my garmnets were placed inside the cuboard. Until Levi walked in. He saw my lingerine set...You might be wondering, why am I wearing lingerine? Well, I wore these for uh, my ex... I still treasure this, well it is weired but this is the only thing left with memory of him. I got these from Victoria Secret's. Kind of kinky.

I looked at him.
He stared at me.
I started becoming red.
He wanted to say something.

Okay, he just looked away and I just, I just, I JUST BECAME AS FLUSTERED AS IF I WAS BORN A TOMATO.

"Keep your stuff quicker..."
"O-okay..."
I kept all my garments lightning quick and decided to go for an early shower. Until...
---------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for now! I'll be continuing later on. Maybe tomorrow or the day after. It really is a short chapter and im sorry about this. Goodbye and see you later...