Chapter 4 (Disturbance)

Your P.O.V.
'I wonder, what should I bring other than the supplies we need? I don't really want a boring project. I'll just text Mikasa and Eren. Or Armin.' I took my phone out and opened up the app 'WingsApp'(It's actually WhatsApp) and went into our group.

(F/N): Hey guys, will you be able to make it?
Seen
MikasaisKool: No, Eren had tuition which he forgot about and he can't skip it because his parents said so which pissed me off. And I have to attend to work...:<
Seen
YellowCoconut1: I'm sorry but my granpa asked me to go to the shopping mall to get stuff. A lot of it so I'm very sorry! >•<
Seen
(F/N): Aww...Well I guess it's just me and Levi... ;^;
Seen

I closed the app and was pretty dissapointed but whatever. Guess it's me and Levi...
I'll just bring my earphones, phone(Of course.), paper, pencil case, scissors,(Just in case...) a notebook and snacks. We were supposed to meet today at 3:30 p.m. it's currrently 3p.m. so I'll just take the train or bus.

I decided to take the bus since it wasn't that far. I took bus number 69 (DANGIT. PERVS.) I walked over to the bus stop to see two boys. One had freckles and one looked like a horse??? I walked over to sit down on the bench until the boy who looked like a horse approached me.

"Hey there, whatcha doing here? Let's ditch this and hang."
'Desperate much? I agree mind.'
"Excuse me but I'll be busy with other things."
Then the boy wanted to say something until he was interupted by the freckled boy who covered his mouth.
"I'm so sorry! He'll flirt with anyone that looks pretty to him. Don't worry! He won't harm anybody. :>"
'Wow...he thinks I'm pretty? Well then, I guess I'll let it slide...
I shrugged and waited for another 5 minutes until the bus arrived. I got on and sat on a vacant seat.

*Time Skip*
I walked off the bus and walked through the neighbourhood. Until I saw his adress. (She got the adress from Hanji. Props to her cuz Levi didn't want to! :>)
'Holy. Freckled. Jesus... How big is this house?! This guy is super rich! Damn.'
I walked into the gates. They even security like what?! I knocked on the door.

"Yes?"
"Um, I'm Levi's friend and I'm invited here to do a project!"
'Yeah right I wasn't invited.'
"Alright wait one sec okay hun?"
'She sounds nice. :D'
After awhile the door opened.
"Welcome!"
My jaw dropped. There were maids welcoming me. They were standing beyond   the red carpet. I froze at the entrance for awhile until I heard a scary, scary, 'scary' voice.
"Oi. Better come up quicker or I'll lock you out."
I quickly awoke from the trance and ran to him. I almost got lost! How big is this place?!
"Where are we going?"
"To my room brat."
"..."
'Me. Him. His room. Okay. It must be filled with rich stuff. Get ready to be surprised (F/N). Anyways, we were walking for about 3 minutes till we stopped at a grey coloured door. Levi and me walked into the room and I saw a king-sized bed, a study table, a bathroom(It was quite big) and a huge freaking walk in closet. 'That was to be expected.' AND A FUC**** GIRL?! WHAT. There was a girl with ginger coloured short hair. She was laying on the bed wearing a really huge shirt and you could totally see her panties like what? 'Is she Levi's boyfriend or wut.'
"Don't mind the brat she always barges into my home and lays there." 'Woah, hold on, are you saying that this girl can get through that tight ass security?!'

"Don't be rude to your girlfriend Levi~"

"Okay..."

"Hey b****, you better not steal my sexy boyfriend away from me."

"U-uh o-okay..." ;^;

So after that weird sentence, Levi took out something his bag. It looked like coffee???? Okay.

"Hey brat, if you want the luxury, then make me some good ass coffee or get out. No exceptions."

"Okay, heichou."
I said sarcastically.

"...What?"

"Nothing..."
I walked out of the room with the bag of coffee in my hands and went down to the kitchen area. I almost got lost. Again. I walked to the kitchen area and was pretty shocked. It.Was.Bigger.Than.My.Apartment.
'Why da fak would someone need such a big kitchen?!' Well, there was no one there so I walked to the coffee maker and blended some coffee. I was pretty expert at this since I drink coffee all the time even though I am underage. (I have no idea how to blend coffee so Imma skip this part.)

*Time Skip!*

I finished the coffee and went back to his room to see the girl lying on Levi. Looked like he didn't care though. He looked pretty pissed.

"Get off me Ral."

"Aww. Why so angry? I just wanted to have a great time~"

"Get the f*** off."

"Whatever you say Levi~"

I was getting pretty annoyed at her attitude. She was annoying af. I took the coffee and placed it on the study table. Levi walked over and took a sip. His eyes widened.

"I've never had such a elegant and nice (IDEAS AUTHOR.) coffee before. It actually tastes great. Uh I mean it's average."

I still smiled. I actually felt happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I wanna get this family thing on first. XD Anyways the project thing will happen next chapter. Hope you look foward to it. Bai ^-^