Three.

🌇⛅
I feel sore.I'm so disgusting,Why did I let him do that to me again?I pulled my blanket close to my body,hoping it would hide everything-but I know that what he did to me was real,and I could not undo what he did.

I wish I just left like Auburn,I could have left Olivia but not my mom,I could not leave my mom with a guy like Rick that's why even though I wanted to say no to Rick,I always think of the things that he might do to my Mom.

I stood up and went straight to my bathroom and I have decided to take a bath.I turned the shower on and let it wash everything,I let it wash the disgusting thing that happened last night.I took a long bath and after that I wrapped my towel around my body and went out of my bathroom.

Today's sunny so I have decided to just wear a white Plain dress that just go before my knees and maybe I'll match it with my black sneakers,But I feel like It do not match what I'm feeling today.-,so I got some top that only have two thin straps and a denim skirt and I matched it with Auburn's old white sneakers.

I got my bag and up I went to the kitchen.Rick is having his breakfast,and Olivia and my mother are no where to be found.where are they?

"They went to your grandma's house because she needs someone to watch her and stuff.and no,I do not know when they will be back."He answered the question inside my head.I ignored him and got myself some granola bar from the fridge.I was about to get out of this little hell when he spoke,"honey join me in here."

I glared at him and he just gave me a smirk."Don't you freaking call me honey cause I'm not yours and I'll never be." I half screamed.My fists wanted to punch him right in his face.

"Have a seat,its only five in the morning.Join your daddy in here."you're not my fucking asshole daddy,jerk! "Come on,I cooked breakfast for you."He gave me one of his intimidating looks,so I do not have any choice but to do what I was told.

I pulled a chair for me to sit on and remained silent as he put on some pancakes into my plate.I was about to get the chocolate syrup when he got it and said,"Let me." and then I silently ate the pancake,I can feel his eyes on me.

"You're so beautiful,Chloe Lane."He says while caressing my right arm.It sent goosebumps into my skin.I moved a little away from him and drank the water that was given to me.He stood up and pulled me up to face him.He looked into my eyes while his hands find its way into my top's strap,he was pulling it down and I flinched when he placed my hair onto the other side of my shoulder  and gave me small kisses to my bare neck.His hands were already at the back of my top and he was about to zip it down when I pushed him away.

I ran to the garage and went inside my car and off I drove to school as fast as I could,tears falling down onto my cheeks.....

🏫🚗
I pulled my top's strap up and put on my sun glasses.I got my duffel bag and I got out of my car.Everyone stared at me,I can feel their eyes on me.I got a lot of whistles coming from the jocks and just a couple of rolling eyes from the girls who hate me.