Chapter Twenty Nine- Inside The Room

There lies the old Head Teachers body. Battered and bruised, blood stains throughout his clothing. But the most thing that caught my eye was a huge hold with the middle of his chest where his heart would of been but had been ripped out. The smell was like burning, rotten mold what sent shivers down your spine. I felt the coldness of the room hit me as i took a step back.

I felt the hot tears run down my face as the useless body laid in front of my eyes. Never in my whole life have i seen such a cruel thing. Words can't even describe how i feel staring at the body. How could someone do something so evil?

I felt the angry rush through me.

"Are you some sort of sick monster!" I shouted at him. "You killed our Head Teacher?!"

The Professor smiled at me. Not having the care in the world. That's when he came in a blink of an eye straight to my face. He placed his cold hands over my mouth tightly and looked deep into my eyes.

"Now i want you to do something do something for me Darcey" His cruel voice told me.

I stood there not been able to speak. I just looked at him with worried eyes.

"I want you to break up with Mason" He bluntly told me.

I shook my head hardly, forcing his hand off my mouth.

SLAP!

His ice cold hand slid across my face. I felt an instant burning running through my cheek into my head. I was shocked, i didn't want his to do it again.

"Break up with Mason otherwise your whole family including you will.end up like him" He pointed at our old Head Teacher.

"Get out" He snapped. I did exactly what he told me to do.

I sat on the nearest bench thinking about what he said and my decision. I loved Mason but that meant losing my only family i had, I wasn't prepared to loose any more family members. Especially Jeremy, he's the one what made my life complete.

In the end i finally made a decision To break up with Mason to save the ones what meant the most to me. The Professor knew that my family meant more than anything in the world to me and i would do almost anything to keep them safe.

(Hey guys thanks for reading make sure to comment/vote/inbox and follow me. Keep tuned. Updates every Fridays and Sundays. Love CLS x)