Chapter 14 - Twisted Love

"the power of love, however twisted that love may be, is a corrupting force."
- Celestia Ludenberg, Danganronpa.

🎀 🎀

Momoko's POV

After that little explanation i gave to Kaoru, i decided it's enough talking about myself. So i decided to change the topic.

"Kaoru-san, how's you and Butch?" I asked.

"Eh, uh how should i explain this?" Kaoru said as if she's confused.

I cleared my throat. Kaoru's mom came, carrying a tray. She put it down on the table. She made us rose tea and donuts.

"Thank you very much!" I thank Kaoru's Mom with a smile on my face.

Kaoru's Mom smile back and she went back to the kitchen to prepare dinner for Kaoru's family. I took the cup of tea and drink it. It was really nice and it warms my body during this cold weather.

I look at Kaoru, she lazily slurp her cup of tea while laying down on the couch. I giggled to myself. My, what kind of manners she has.

"Nya! I'm so tired!" Kaoru complain, as she slam the cup of tea on the table.

"Tomorrow will be Friday, last day of school. I'm sure during the weekends you can rest and gain all your energy back." I said.

"About Butch..." Kaoru said softly, hopefully thinking i wouldn't hear it.

"What about him?" I asked while grabbing a piece of delicious donuts.

"I don't know, i think i may have feelings for Butch." She admit.

I look at her. Kaoru just admit her feelings towards Butch. I guess she has a feminine side that she doesn't tend to show.

"The way Butch teases and compliments me at the same time, just makes me blush and my heart beats faster. Every of his sly move, is just like a cat following the sway of it's tail. He would always be there for me, protecting me like an older brother fulfilling his duties and treating me as if i'm his little sister. The way he looks at me, just makes my heart flutters. The way i look at him, i always feel lost, staring deep at his dark green eyes just tells me that i'm at the right path." Kaoru said, letting out her feelings.

I was startled. All the words she said. All the things she describe about Butch. She completely fall for it. Love.

I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Kaoru asked with a grumpy tone.

"Nothing really, it's just that you're in love with a rowdyruff..." I said.

"But i don't think they're that evil anymore, i mean by the way they treat us and all. I'm not saying that we should completely trust them but we should give them a chance." Kaoru suggests.

I nodded in agreement. I mean i already gave Brick a chance and so as Miyako did for Boomer. And now Kaoru gave a chance to Butch. I guess things will work out.

"Well thanks for the treat Kaoru but i better get going. It's already late and i don't want my parents to be worried about me." I said.