Welcome to Olympus

AN: thans for all the coments i am so happy sorry for not updating. I went for vacation in a place with out internet for a month so i couldn't . again sorry and thanks

DISCLAIMER: i didn't write this in the last chap so i'll do it now . i DON"T own Percy or the rest .

To my masterpiece........................................

Chap ter 2 :

Hera and her sister Hesita flashed into olympus with a sleeping boy in her arms. " Hera, its clear the boy is a demigod and to me he looks like the son of brother posideon with all that unruly jet black hair and thoes startling sea-green.Zues might try to blast him to death due to the sacred oath. i think its best if we hide him from the olympians at least until he's old enough to fight for himself" Hesita murmured to her younger sister softly so the child wouldn't wake.

"zues will blast him over my dead body, this child may be one of posideon but brother did not care enough to help his wife and child from the Hydra. posideon has shown no love for his son so i shall take him and he'll be my first demigod" hera sighed then continued "i have no caring children of my own Ares and Hephetes are both ingorent of me. So what if he"s the child of the profecy ? this is an advantage we can raise my boy to make the right decitions for olympus and teach him to be the best demigod . Even better than no better than Hercules ( sorry if its the wrong spelling ) . We'll take Percy to see him now as soon as he's awake."

Hera heard the door of the temple open, in walked a 12 year old her aurban hair flying behind her as she bounded in her silver uniform shining she walked towards Hera. " Hera I sense a chi-" Artimis started until she saw a small beautil child on Hera's shoulder" i see you sensed Percy, my son " hera said to the surprised Artimis " oh may i know what a child - demigod in fact - doing in olympus?" Artimis asked curious. Hera knew artims wold be the first to find out as she is the goodess of children . Hesita walked to her niece and explained the sittuation in detail " i see well i shall vouch for the childs safty as he has done nothing wrong and as you said vould help the prophecy, will you let me teach the boy archery as they aren't too good children of posideon . May i take him to the throne room? " artimis asked . the boy looked so cute and inecint and the only brother she had is Apollo - the worlds most annoying brother - she'd love a younger brother whom she could make sure was a good boy and brother. " artimis you don't know how much this means to me i ... " getting lost for words she said a simple " thanks" . " hello , who are you ? " percy asked sleepily as he saw Artimis " as curious as Athena" she thought as she answerd " I'm Artimis and its about time you learn't about me and the rest of the greek mytology " Artimis said as she reached for Percy . Hera watched as her sons eyes lit up in enthusiasm and curiosity she tought about all the hardships he had to face when he grew older, she sighed and whisper " no matter what happens you shall have my blessing"