A New Home

A new town, a new identity. Nothing changes. Ten years on the run and nothing has changes. They never give up, always ever persuade no matter how hard We are to be found. We are always found and have to move again.These monsters killed innocent people because of the blood in their vains and for a past they where no part of. Now here we stand my two siblings and I before, once again, a new school with so much potential for a better future. That is right behind those two closed doors.

  Ha. Potential. That is what our guardian and caretaker said this morning during our sausage and egg breakfast. Gag. I hate eggs and he knows it. But I did not complain as my sister Hanna did while flipping her straight blonde hair over her slim shoulders.

  "Now remember Emma. We are to see the future potential this place holds for us." My brother Jason says to me looking over his broad shoulder as he holds his bag over It.

  "Yeah but why does our first day have to be Friday?" I say and he turn towards me his dark midnight Brown hair blows in the slight breeze his axe sent filling my nose. He gently places his hand on my shoulder carful of the bruises and wounds underneath the bandage hiden by my black wolf t-shirt. I wince a little when he applies pressure. He quickly drops his hand to his side his bright smile fading from his pale face.

  "Sorry." He says through clinched teeth. "You know how Anderson can be."

  "Get over It you two. Why are you always so gloomy. It's our first day of school. How are you two not excited? God Jas it isn't like she is that breakable. Get over It." Hanna says flopping her light blonde hair over her shoulder as She blows on her black nailposhed nails that have fake hot pink diamonds on them. She walks up between is and grabs my hand and Jac's. "Come on Em,Jac. Lets get this day over with." She says and we walk up the steps into the school that could be our doom or a start to a better future.

   She leads us into the school and right into a massive man that smiles of rich earth and strawberries. He looks down at us as he straightens his tie and his over coat. He place his hands behind his back and turn way from us. "You most be the Adamsons. Follow me." He says leading us into a small office that is past two receptionists that should lye off the makeup. They look like two dolled up whores waiting to be matted. I can smell their heat from here. Damn filthy unmattes werewolf whores.

  "Please have a seat." He says his voice deep and full of authority. Gods I hate authority. From his smell I have no dought he is an alpha or at lest he would Be of he could call to his wolf.

  Jac and Hanna sits down in the only two chairs in the room while I lean back against the wall behind them. Hanna once again flips her hair over her shoulder as She twirls her hair around her finger her rings clanking together. One ruby glows slightly as She cast a spell of deception over the alpha.

  "I am Principle Alexander Anderson. You most be Jason, Hanna, and Emma Adamson. What is your race and clan?" He asks.

  "We are wolves from the white mountain pack. Well what is left of it. Our parents and is where the last survivers of the Levaithen massicure." Hanna says while starring at her nails like they are the most interesting thing in the world to her.

  "You survived the Levaithen massicure?" He says he eyebrown raised. "That was ten years ago. How did three six year olds survive the most brutal massicure in all were history?" He asks unbelieving and I step forward. Hanna look up at me as I approach his desk. I lean over his desk my large breasts pecking out of my top at him. I pull down my left sleeve exposing my shoulder to him. Three triangles over lap as an infinity symble crosses over them. He takes in a breath as the puffed up brand comes into of view.

  "You did but how? Everyone of that pack died the.." He leans back bitting his tongue before the putried name of those Who murdered Our parents escapes his lips.