Prologue

Dad always told me and Riker stories about the past.About the Big War who destroyed the world and made us go back to where the civilization started.

Where people used to call Europe.Now,we just call it the Big Nations.People who survived war had to regroup themselves so that they could start over.People who needed someone to rule them,to make piece a thing.That was only possible for a while.

The Big Nations was divided in four big Kingdoms.Those were :

Castell,Leminia,Dandelli and Abemia.

I'm the heiress to the throne of Abemia.When I turn twenty five or when I get married,I'll take the throne from my regent,my lovely Mom,Stormie.

We are currently in war against Leminia.We fight over a territory that is ours,as we speak.A place where people used to call Italy.Dad had photos of there.It is extremely beautiful,really.

In desperate terms after my dad died in war,we built an alliance with the Kingdom of Dandelli.They supported us in our war and we supported them through theirs against Castell.

There are many ways to build up an alliance.Mom and King George decided for the oldest alliance known to man kind.

Marriage.

I'm about to be we'd to Prince Ellington.

Although this is an alliance,I don't need a man to rule nor in my life.