four

1993 ,

Mmm this girl won't me to chase her

Mmm this girl won't me to chase her . Retrace ya steps . I read on the little note .

"Okayyyy let a nigga retrace his steps then"

I walked thru the condo bedrooms doors , to only smell candles and to see dim lights .

Mm Daddy" Karla said as she pushed me on the bed . My dick was going up like a damn roller coaster .

She climbed on top of me and pulled out her hand cuffs as she caressed my chest and placed the hand cuffs to the bed railing and on to my wrist . She un-tied her robe and put her chest close to tease me , her perfume smelled good as hell .

Papa I'll be back "

She whispered into my ear as she licked it I bit my bottom lip .

Take ya time , but not to long " I teased .

I watched her hips switch as she walked into the bathroom . Once I heard the door slightly shut , I semi yelled yass !

I closed my eyes , which reopened to a gun being cocked and a hovering Karla which was now fully dressed and Janet standing with all her other homegirls standing next to her .

Girl I told you this nigga wasn't shit

Girl I told you this nigga wasn't shit ... I should of never put y'all on " Regina said in a California accent .

Look baby um it anit what it look like"

Girl you want me to blow his head off or what Oakland style ?" Karla asked for the okay .

    Girl that's her baby daddy"We can get some niggas from my hood to beat his ass tho"  Regina suggested .

Nah you know what .... Karla lets go " Janet demanded as she leaned on the redwood dresser , muggin with her arms folded . 

I bit down and felt ashamed , i wasn't supposed to go out like this .

     You sure " Karla asked aggressively as she had a 9mm pointed at my nose .

    Yesss " Janet dragged .