five

I rolled the blunt in the trailer reading this script , I was at my lowest at this point my mom getting sicker a nigga feel like I anit got nothing to lose

I rolled the blunt in the trailer reading this script , I was at my lowest at this point my mom getting sicker a nigga feel like I anit got nothing to lose .

                Above the Rim (1994)
Birdie : Check this out. You ain't goin to college or any fuckin where if the Bird Man don't win. You might be on the other team, but you playin for ME. Remember that.

Kyle-Lee : Is he your brother, Birdie?
Birdie: He used to be.
Kyle-Lee : What does that mean?
Birdie: Just 'cause a motherfucker's born into your family don't mean you stay family, all right? That motherfucker ain't shit. He don't care about me, you, nothing. Okay? Understand?

Shep: You think I came back here to work for you?
Birdie: Come on, man, we brothers; wouldn't have you working for me. We'd be partners.
Shep: What, selling that shit? Are you that dumb?
Birdie: Who the fuck you think you're talking to, man? This ain't Nutso. This ain't that dopehead on the roof taking orders from you. This ain't your same little brother following behind you trying to go outside. You ain't the motherfuckin' man no more. I'm the one! Shit has changed! It's a new day, bro. If you can't clean up your act, I suggest you raise the fuck up and get the hell out of Dodge... or get caught up.

Birdie: Motaw, you in.
Birdie: You, your ass is gone. If I catch anyone talking to Bugaloo, your ass is gone too.

Birdie : Recognize, motherfucker!
... Kills Flip with a razor ...

I laughed after thumbing thru script , I sipped on the liquor as I thought about what happened with Janet I was kinda in a coward mode cause I didn't know how to apologize . But all that was brushed away when Aaliyah and my son Abdul walked in the trailer .

I looked directly in her eyes and got up and hugged her I missed them .

" I'm sorry " I whispered in her ear as tears ran down her face , I hate seeing her cry . I picked up our son which who was only 1 and he started crying . I guess they missed me a lot I rocked him so he would stop but I failed . But Aaliyah was hurt and I could tell I fucked up .