Mr. Officer

'I just wanna go home. I just wanna go home. I just wanna go home.' Onika repeated over and over again in her head as she sped up the road. She wasn't being mindful of the speed limit because she was hyper focused on reaching her destination, the lack of other cars on the road also distracted her. Normally she was a very good driver, with the exception of a few illegal U- turns every now and again.

She never understood why people from L.A didn't do them, but then again Onika was from New York and it was definitely much different here than there. But still she was always obeying speed limits and always obeying the law but in the current moment her only priority was stepping over the oak threshold of her home and relieving every bout stress on her body.

Onika had so much on her mid that she barely missed the red and blue flashing lights in her rear view mirror.

"Well fuck my life." she muttered to herself. "As if my day wasn't already the worst I've ever had," she muttered and began to reminisce on the day she had.

First, she arrived late because of an accident on the freeway and was reprimanded before being sent into the office only to met with an angry boss and a pile of paper work that he was suppose to do himself but of course as he gave it all to her. Onika had to spend the better half of her morning listening to the man complain about his wife when she didn't even understand why he bothered- he was cheating on her anyway.

Then, after sitting for God knows how long highlighting sales projections that were from the previous quarter, Nicki was only allotted a half hour break for lunch instead of the usual hour. While pulling out from the company parking lot, she got a flat from a nail on the right rear tire, which she had just had replaced the previous week.

If that wasn't enough, she had spent two hours on the phone with the credit card company to dispute some erroneous charges, her boss came back from his two hour lunch half drunk muttering to her about how his wife would never find out about what he was doing and attempted to feel her up. And sow she was going to add a hundred dollar ticket to make this a amazing day.

Just thinking of it all gave the young woman a migraine.

All she wanted to do was soak in her bathtub with a gigantic glass of pinot noir but her plans had been derailed indefinitely. She was literally three blocks away from the promised land but fate loved making her the unlucky recipient of its cruel jokes.

"God what did I do? Just tell me and I'll make it right," she pleaded as she pulled over to the side of the empty road. Keeping her hand on the wheel, Onika kept still hoping that this would just be a quick encounter so she could just get home.

When she heard the door of the police cruiser slam shut, she took a deep breath and put on her sweetest smile thinking that maybe it would help her mood and maybe even get her out of a ticket. The officer knocked on the driver-side window and she rolled it down, turning on her charm.

"What seems to be the problem, Officer?" She asked sweetly and looked the man up and down. He was a young officer, certainly someone fresh from the academy because he still possessed a nice build from it. Onika looked up into the hazel eyes and was ready to swoon.

The officer watched her lips intently as she asked him the question, temporarily blindsided by the curve of her plump sweet lips. The first thing entering his mind being that she seemed like more of a moaner than a screamer. He looked into her eyes briefly and concluded that she was definitely a moaner. Snapping out of his reverie, the young officer bent down menacingly, stating in an even tone,

"You were driving fifty in a thirty-five. I need your license and registration." He stated firmly and just by the way his voice hit her ear, Nicki relaxed and swooned.

"Is there any way you could let me go with a warning? Just this once? Please?" Nicki gave him another winning smile that turned into an instant frown as he remained stoic. No matter how beautiful he thought she was, he didn't want to allow her to break the law.

"Your license and registration." He repeated, with a cadence like voice and Onika pouted.

"I'm reaching into my purse to get my wallet." She stated but as a precaution, the officer gripped his pistol holder, prepared just in case. She retrieved her license from her wallet then handed it to him. "My registration is in the glove box. That's the only thing I'm reaching for." He watched as she leaned over to reach the glove box. As her body extended he got to see more and more of encased in the tight button up and pencil skirt. rake licked his lips and Nicki pulled out an envelope before she handed to him.

"I'll be right back." She glanced back as he walked past her car, checking him out in the side-view mirror once he got in his vehicle. Slowly releasing the breath she had no idea she was holding, she leaned back in her seat, trying to forget how he was making her feel. Cute eyes and a charming smile were her biggest weaknesses and she hoped he would hurry up and write the ticket before she doing something that might not necessarily regret. But she definitely didn't want to spend the night in jail for propositioning an officer.

The officer sat in his cruiser staring at the book of citations in his hand. All he had to do was fill one out and they would both be on their ways- separately- but he didn't want to let her go just yet.

'Today isn't the day to mess up all that work at the academy,' the voice in his head chastise but all the blood had rushed from his head to another. It was already painful enough that he had a stressful day and wanted some of the sexual tension in his body to be released but to have Onika sitting there, practically bent to his will was excruciating to him. Her beauty was almost painful and he couldn't shake the thought of fucking her senseless from his mind.

It was wrong to be thinking this way, the young man knew it. He also knew that could lose his job for even going through with this but if he could have her just once like this, it would be worth it. He could always find another job but finding another woman like her was pretty damn impossible. He was sure of it, so instead of cutting her ticket, the officer tossed the book to the passenger seat and tucked her information in his front pocket before exiting his vehicle.

Onika noticed that he was on the way back and she turned to face him just as he approached.

"Get out of the vehicle." His tone was stern and alarming but exciting all at the same time. She stared back at him incredulously, fear plain across her face. She raised her eyebrows in question and he repeated his command. "Get out of the vehicle." He said a little louder, pausing. "Now." She visibly gulped and did as she was told, leaning against the door as she waited for more instruction. "Turn around and place your palms against the driver-side window, legs spread apart." Again, she followed his commands with no hesitation and he smirked, liking how she complied without a second thought.

Licking his suddenly chapped lips, he panned down her frame, taking note every single curve, that she somehow kept inside of the tight little outfit that screamed business casual.

His eyes moved down to her calves that were accentuated pumps on her tiny polished feet before his eyes locked on the small tattoo on her ankle. He smirked at it. Feeling his gaze on her made her feel vulnerable though, leaving her wondering why he had asked her to get out of her car.

She looked back over her shoulder and noticed that he seemed paralyzed, his hazel eyes so intense with an emotion she wasn't prepared for: desire. The pupils dilate instantly when they made eye contact making Onika's heart rate increased tenfold but she tried to seem indifferent to the situation even though she was growing more aroused the longer he stared at her.

"Face the car." He sneered and her silent questioning seemed to have broken him out of whatever daze he was in. Onika turned back around and felt his hands on her shoulders. She sucked in a breath at the contact, trying not react to his touch but it was impossible to pretend that she was unaffected by it. His hands were so strong and warm on her body, and the fact that she didn't know what he was gonna do next made her crazy with lust.

It took every ounce of his strength not to take her right then but he had to be patient, take it slow just to get exactly what wanted from her. He ran his hands across her shoulders then down her back, patting randomly under the guise of looking for contraband- even though there was no place to put it. His true motive was really seeing which touch evoked the strongest reactions out of her. He bent down in front of the generous globes of her ass, leaning in to mime a bite then making it jiggle with a firm pat.

"Mm," she hummed quietly and Officer Graham could tell she was trying not to react. At that her stance grew even more rigid but she gasped when his hands traveled under her skirt, inching up her inner thigh, tickling the sensitive skin there.

"You been so bad, you know that?" he said into her ear, her pussy gushed with her juices and she bit her lip when his fingertips reached the edge of her thong. She stopped breathing when they traveled underneath the fabric and caressed her bare vulva, smearing the liquid found there up and down her labia. She whimpered, strengthening her stance so she'd keep her balance. He stroked the lips, his fingers dipping into her core but never fully penetrating her making her ache for him. She rocked her hips softly, hoping that would encourage him to continue exploring but he abruptly abandoned the pursuit, standing up fully to her disappointment.

She was surprised when she heard him loudly sucking her essence off his fingers. Her pussy gushed again, replacing the juices he had sampled. Nicki couldn't believe what had just happened but she didn't have a chance to think about it as his hands immediately cupped her breasts, massaging then pushing them close together. Her mouth fell wide open as his pace increased, she fell back against the car, opening her ribcage giving him better access.

He took advantage of her offering, pulling open her blouse and unhooking her bra from the front exposing her her soft ample breasts. The young officer pulled then twisted her nipples, making the tension in her belly grow intensely. Her nipples were so sensitive, he could tell and knew it wouldn't take much manipulation to get her to cum just from playing with them.

Onika bit her lip when his breaths tickled the shell of her ear. He didn't say a word, just breathed steadily and her walls contracted in time with his breaths. She wanted to be filled with everything he had to offer when she would finally be allowed her climax but she'd settle for this if need be.

Almost as if he read her mind, he pulled away, leaving her cold and exposed the seemingly empty and unpopulated world around them. She felt self-conscious and with shaky hands, Onika began to attempt to fix her clothing when he spoke in a firm, final tone.

"Leave it. Stand behind your car, palms down against the trunk." She eyed him curiously but his expression remained unchanged. "Do not make any moves unless you are instructed." The officer warned. Everything about him screamed authority and his lack of a tell, had Onika anticipating what was coming next.

Without hesitation she obeyed his orders perfectly. He walked backed to his car then opened the trunk, placing the keys into his pocket. He took out his gun, checked the safety then placed it inside along with his baton and flashlight. He closed it then returned to where he had left her. He twitched in his pants when he saw the sight before him.

The headlights of his patrol car backlit her legs, making them seem longer and longer as they were felt up in the sexy heels. He breathed deeply then instructed her to take off her panties. The officer expected her to obey but instead Onika panicked. She could feel the flood her underwear was preventing and she knew it would cause one long trail of juice to run down her leg the second that fabric was released from its sticky hole.

But she for him in that moment was far greater than her worries, so she let go and rolled her panties off, feeling the heat from them as she held them in her hand. He took them from her and she started to protest because they cost a small fortune but thought it would be better to just let him have them.

Something told her that she would get them back eventually.

The Officer slipped them into his left pants pocket then unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned then unzipped his pants then retrieved a condom from his right pants pocket. Onika looked back and could see the golden foil in his hand before it was placed between his teeth only to be ripped apart gruffly. The strip in his was step out and discarded carelessly before the rubber was taken from its packaging, that too thrown on the immaculately clean street.

He then slipped the condom onto himself and her body was engulfed in the heat of his. Onika began trembling, many emotions raging through her with the abundance of hormones that was ravaging her body, just as he was about to. His wide grip grabbed all that it could of her thick hips and he pulled her back, aligning her body with his as he rolled her skirt up over her hips. She widened her stance to give him more room and his hands ran over the bare skin. He smirked again, feeling the goosebumps pop up on her one by one before pulling away.

"Open the trunk," he commanded and Onika, a bit daze, straightened herself before pulling open the back of her truck. The officer grabbed both her arms and locked them in his hand before placing her face down on the carpet.

Again he re-position them so they were aligned just right and, much to Onika's relief, he pushed inside her with little effort, easing his way in until his balls slapped against her ass. Onika's eyes fluttered at the sensation of being filled completely, her body already quivering from him. His length was magnificent but his girth had her crawling away from him. The stretch was too much and she didn't think she could take it when he started lightly pumping. He dug his nails into her hips, stopping her escape attempt as she clawed at the thin carpet of the trunk.

"Fu- fuck." she managed out, her body already weak to him. He chuckled and grabbed her neck so she was up right.

"Louder," he said into her ear and she supported her upper half of her body by pushing up onto her arms. His speed increased and he somehow managed to work deeper than before, moving faster and faster, but never moving to far away from the original speed just so he could prolong his and her pleasure.

"N- n- no," she whimpered through gritted teeth and a sharp smack was brought down onto her ass.

Now Onika could help but to obey him and screamed, begging for relief as he jackhammered into her. It was like an out of body experience because she couldn't believe she was face down, ass up and getting fucked by an officer of the law blocks away from her home. Also the fact that any one of her neighbors could pass by and see it aroused her greatly.

But the sheer reality of her not only letting it happen but enjoying the hell out of it made her feel like this would either end very good or very bad- but all she could think about now was the moment.

She began to push back against him, lifting her torso so she could look at him while he pummeled her into oblivion but he forced her back down against the floor of the trunk, his hand holding her down as he jerked his hips. Onika tried twice more before he slapped her ass, breaking her and almost forcing her to moan loudly, shaking her head when the tip of his dick reached new depths.

He smirked when she gasped and stopped moving indicating that he found the core of her pleasure. Taking advantage of his discovery, he focused all his energy on hitting it repeatedly, showing her absolutely no mercy. Muffled moans and screams filled the small space as her pussy began to contract, clenching around his dick, tighter and tighter. She tried to reach up to claw at his arms, since they were the only things she could reach but the Officer held them down, letting out a low grunt as Onika began to tighten even more than before.

"Keep it right there!" Onika commanded through tightly gritted teeth her face red as it turned to one side. "Harder!" "Faster!" Were the only things that were leaving her mouth aside from ever swear in the book. He'd be lying if he said her screaming didn't go straight to his head. He could feel the rhythmic clenching of her walls and knew she was about to cum all over him, his dick already coated in a thick layer of her nectar so he slowed down his pace for a second.

Whimpers escaped the young woman's mouth. He began to play with her, bringing up her orgasm only to let it drop right before her body's peak could be reached.

"You wanna cum?" he asked and she dug her nails into the carpet.

"Yesss," she hissed and Officer Graham sped himself a little.

"How badly?"

"Very badly," she said and the need she had could be heard in her voice. "Fuck! Please, Officer! PLEASE!" she begged over and over filling his ears.

He gave her ass three good smack before his pace slowly quickened until he was stroking inside her faster than ever before. Her body was rocking so quick and hard the car began to move, rocking just as her body was.

"UHMMM FUCK!" Onika screamed out and cumming so hard, she squirted, her body shaking as she coated his dick with a shower of cream. He moaned harshly, his balls tightening and he welcomed the rush, filling the condom with cum. He waited for a moment then pulled out of her and to his surprise, he was still coming. He removed the condom, catching his cum in his palm, using it as lube as he stroked his dick, surprised when he felt lips wrap around the tip.

The officer looked down at her as she took more and more of him into her mouth feeling himself hit the back of her throat. His groans getting louder and louder as he stumbled back, leaning on his police car a she deep throated him. His breathing got heavier and heavier as she swallowed, licking up and down his shaft, making sure not another drop was wasted before teasing his tip and giving him one last lick.

He watched as she wiped her mouth and turned. He was so quick in bending her over that Onika didn't even know what was happening before a tongue began to clean her. She loudly moaned, trying to keep herself upwards as he drank down all of her juices. She felt the lips of her pussy spread as he hungrily searched for the source of her cream.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum again," she moaned out and a sharp slap was brought down on her, cause the area to redden even more than it already had. She screamed and collapsed down into the trunk of her truck just as he audibly gulped down all she release before placing a kiss on her swollen muscle and pulling his mouth away. He wiped his face with his hand and Onika pushed herself up so she could be sitting up right.

The officer watched her breasts heave up and down with her exhaustion but the rest of her only gave off a sense of relief and satisfaction, his expression matching hers perfectly.

Afterwards he used a tissue to wipe himself clean and wrap up the condom. At this point, the trunk had been closed and Onika had fixed her top and skirt still attempting to recover from the sex she had endured. She attempted to move from her spot but the intensity of what they did had cause her to go numb from the waist down.

"I am definitely going to feel this tomorrow." She muttered in a daze. It was as if she was high off of some drug.

After fixing his clothing, the officer came to her rescue, gently lifting her into his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed him sweetly on the lips. He grabbed both of her ass cheeks as he kissed her back passionately, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth. She felt his smile when she moaned and rolled her eyes as she continued kissing him back.

When they finally parted it was out of necessity, not want. She caressed his uniform, picking away imaginary lint as she smoothed the front. He grabbed her hands and kissed every fingertip before kissing her softly on the lips. Their fingers interlocked as he carried her back to the driver seat of her vehicle. He set her down gently and handed her the license and registration from his front pocket. Onika took this and placed them back in their proper places before turning back to him.

"How much longer is your shift?" He frowned as he answered.

"Three hours then I have a little paperwork to finish." She pouted and he inwardly groaned, his true weakness painted on her face.

"Damn. No way you can postpone it until tomorrow?" He shook his head with an apologetic grin and she sighed her frustration. "Well, wake me up if I'm asleep when you get in. I want to finish this." She kissed him again quickly before sitting forward and pulling the door shut.

"Drive safely, Mrs. Graham" he said into the window.

"Oh, I will. See you later, Officer Graham."