Stormpaw/Stormheart/Scarbird

For: TheSilverSunset

Name: Stormpaw/Stormheart/Scarbird

Interesting choice of names. Storm- and -heart are both commonly used, and Stormheart is a very common name. I like that her name was changed to Scarbird though; it's much more unique. 

Gender: She-cat

Of course, most OCs are! xD

Appearance: Thick furred dark grey she-cat with a black undercoat. Silver and black streaks of fur. White toes and tail tip. Black paws above her toes. She has light gray rings around her tail and some rings around her paws. She has deep, sunlight- colored, golden eyes with light yellow streaks in them. She has thick scars covering her face and torso. She has one nicked ear.

 Wow, I LOVE this appearance! Amazing amount of detail and it's all still natural colours! I love that you used yellow eyes, they aren't incredibly common. Grey and black are very overused but you make them into a unique, awesome appearance! But my question is- how did she get those scars?

Personality: She is brave and courageous, but is self conscious about her face. She is smart but VERY stubborn. Her loyalty lies with those who treat her with kindness, but she sways her loyalty often between her clans. (Ignore what I said about BirchClan). She is kind and nice for the most part, but has a really nasty streak. Pretty sarcastic, makes funny jokes, forgetful. Honest and blunt. Tells it how it is. Sometimes gets easily distracted and often trails off talking. Sometimes stares off into space and forgets about stuff.

Seems like she's a little bit of everything! xD It's a good, balanced personality, and it's not very common. I love that you added in about her self-consciousness and that she's easily distracted. I'm confused about the two clans part, since I wasn't given information on that

Clan: BirchClan

I like this name; however, it's pretty overused. It's simple though, that's good!

Rank: Simple Warrior

Alright. 

Backstory: Had an uneventful kithood and apprenriship. Met a tom named Forest. Became best friends. Brought him to the clan. He fell in love with her, but Stormheart took a tom named Hawkmask instead. Foresttail then caught Stormheart alone and raped and brutally attacked her. She was found nearly dead with Foresttails body a few mousetails away. Stormheart changed her name to Scarbird and had three kits (Forestkit, Cedarkit, and Gorsekit). Hawkmask found out that they weren't his kits and left her. She raised the kits alone and then she fell in love with the deputy, Rainpelt. Rainpelt fell in love with her too, and they had one kit, Stormkit. She then was attacked by another rouge, Fire, who was Foresttails brother. Fire murdered Scarbird, and her kit, Gorsepaw, found her body and was affected by that.

Oh, that escalated quickly. The rogue-love thing is a bit cliche, but I like how she only saw him as a friend. Very tragic life though, and the multiple mates thing is cool, you don't see that too often. Very sad how her kit was the one to find her body. Hope she rests peacefully in StarClan. However, I need to clarify. Did she kill Foresttail?

Cause of death: Murder

Ooh, alright. A kind of common way to die in OCs, but it's good with her backstory. 

OVERALL RATING: 7/10

You lost some points for the overused name and for the confusion about how Foresttail died and the two clans part. However, if you fix that, this OC will be amazing! Her personality and appearance are great, and her NEW name is good. Her backstory has a few cliches, but it's mostly unique. Good job!