- Chapter Eighteen -

Hermoine's Point Of View

"Oh fuck, I just want to rip that dress off of you." he says the moment we get back home. I laugh and I turn around. "Why don't you?" I ask and 2 seconds later, I feel his could fingers on my back, unzipping my dress. I turn back around and he immediatly presses his lips on mine. He puts his hand on my neck and I start unbottuning his shirt. I takes off his blazer and a few moments later is his bare chest revealed. His muscles are tightend. I take of my dress and I lead him to the couch. I let myself fall down on the couch and I pull him with me. He supports himself by putting his hands next to my head and leans down to kiss me again. I put my arms around his neck and my legs between his. I pull my thights down and his pants end up next to them on the floor. Wait! "They are upstairs in my bedsidetable." I quickly say and he smiles. He stands up and picks me up. I laugh and wrap my legs around his middle. He starts kissing my neck while he walks up the stairs. "Don't let me fall." I whisper smiling. "Never." he says and he presses his lips on mine. A few moments later I fall down on my bed with him on top of me. I take of my bra and he stares at my boobs. "Hey!" I say smiling and I pull his face towards me. He starts kissing my lips, my cheeks, my neck, my shoulder, my collar bone, my chest, my boobs, my belly, my bellybutton... Oh. He smiles and I press my lips back on his. He grabs one from my bedsidetable, rips it open with his teeth and puts it on. I laugh and draw with my finger on his chestmuscles. A few moments and kisses later he gets in and I moan.

Draco's Point Of View

I wake up and my arm is laying around her middle. Her warm naked body is pressed against mine. My indexfinger runs over her leg, towards her belly. Her body is amazing. At once she turns around. "Morning." I say and she smiles. "Morning." she says and she yawns. I smile and sit up straight. She sits up too and leans against her headboard. "I love you." I say and she smiles. "I love you." she says back and she takes my hands. I look right into her eyes and she looks into mine. I can see all our moments together. Our kisses, our hugs, our talks, our sex, every happy moment we've had. I love her till the end of time. I love her further than the stars. I love her. I move to sit next to her. She shifts her fingers through mine and lays her head on my shoulder. "I'm going to miss you." she says at once and she sounds sad. "Why? You'll see me everyday." I say, but I think I already know the answer. "It's just with the whole Julie Paul thing. I just don't think that I'm going to be able to concentrate if I see you walking around, holding hands with her." she says and her being sad makes me sad. "I made a deal with her, she's the best lidar I've ever met and she loven to play tricks on people. I told her that it's just to fool my dad and that there's going to be no kissing involved, unless it's really necesary to convince my dad." I say honest, but I can feel her heartbeat speed up when I say it. I wrap my arms around her and she starts crying. I'm such an asshole for going through with this stupid plan. Her cold tears drip down onto my bare chest. "I'm so sorry." I say and seeing her cry makes me feel like shit.

Hermoine's Point Of View

I stopped crying and now we're sitting in front of eachother on the couch. We're not saying anything. Just looking down. We're dressed again, well what you call dressed. He's wearing sweatpants and I'm wearing his shirt. At once he looks up. "Are you hungry?" he asks and now that I think about it I'm very hungry. I smile and we stand up. He lays his arm around my middle when we walk towards the kitchen and I kiss his cheeck. A few moments later I'm sitting on the counter and he's frying some eggs. I press the playbutton on the radio and my favourite song is playing. I start laughing and I take one of the wooden spoons and use it as a microphone. Draco turns around and starts laughing. I don't care and I keep singing. At once he wraps his arms around my middle and picks me up. "Your breakfast has been served." he says very posh and I can't stop laughing. He puts me down on the counter again and gives me a plate with an egg and a piece of toast on it. I prick my fork into the egg and put it, with a piece of egg on it, in front of his mouth. He opens it and bites into the egg. I smile and he puts his fork in front of my mouth. I bite into the egg. He grabs my legs and wraps them around his middle. He starts kissing me and I quickly put my plate down and wrap my arms around his neck.