MFS 11 (Her): Don't Lie, Bright Eyes

A/N: List of Filipino words:
Ate - older sister
Kuya - older brother
Both of them are signs of respect to someone who's older than you.

"Ate Lyric! I missed you!" Jana hugged me so tight. She really missed me.

I'm really surprised on her arrival. I haven't seen her for a year, she's not here last Christmas because she spent it together with Aunt Juliet at Japan. I'll ask her if she had the chance to see One Ok Rock. Just kidding.

"This is indeed surprising! Mama didn't told us that you'll paying us a visit. Come in!" Before I could lifted Jana's bag, Hiro quickly grabbed it from me.

"Let me." I nodded as we went inside. Jana's our favorite cousin because she's also a rocker. Some of our girl cousins were girly while the boys were into hip-hop stuff.

"Oh, it's Jana. No wonder the house became noisy." My younger brother teased before giving Jana a big hug. Jana playfully slapped her on his tummy.

"You still didn't change, Wolfgang. Bully king, huh? No wonder you still haven't got a girlfriend." It's time for Jana to teased him.

"You should be thankful because you're my favorite cousin. You and my sister were both brutal!" We all laughed, even Hiro. He can understand some Tagalog words although he always talked to us in English. Plus his alien language, I mean Japanese.

"Wait a minute. Can someone explain to me why Hiro's here?" She asked while pointing at Hiro who's sitting at the sofa's armrest.

"They have similarities. He can be a double to Hiroki because they have the same voice and personality. Hirota performed last night at CL's new resto bar. Our parents decided to let him stay because they're out of town because of their work, your mother also invited them to your house. Don't worry, you two can get along together. Just prepare some tissue because he's speaking English most of the time although he can understand some Tagalog words." This is my long explanation to my cousin.

"But how he convinced Uncle and Aunt to let him stay here?" Jana, curious as always.

"Listen to me, my dear favorite cousin. First of all, Pareng Hiro is only on-vacation here in our country because he will watch One Ok Rock's concert. Plus the fact that he already gained Mama and Papa's trust. Second, we all know that my sister is aloof when it comes to guys and then she became as is with Hiro? That's new! Third, there's a guest room so no need for him to check in on hotels. Last, he's friends with Lovise brother, Landon. Is my explanation long enough?" WAM also explained.

"I'll also watch the concert that's why I'm here. Your place is nearer than mine. Okay, now I get it. Lovise? You have a thing on her or are you courting her, Wolfgang?" I thought that Q & A portion is over. Well, not yet.

"N-not yet, we're not in a hurry for that." My brother blushed a bit.

"Goodluck, I know that you can get Lovise' yes." Jana teased while poking my brother's sides.

"What makes you say so?" He asked.

"It's obvious that she also likes you. Hello, we have beautiful genes!" She shifted to Hiro. "Do you think I'm cute?"

Hiro smiled and nodded.

"How about Ate Lyric?" She asked again, pointing at me.

"She's pretty." Hiro said while nodding.

"Thanks Kuya Hiro for that honest answers. You like her?" My mouth fell open because of her straightforward question.

"I--"