MFS 10 (His): 21 Miles

"Ang kakantahin ko ay para sa future namin ni Takahiro Moriuchi ng One Ok Rock!"

I tightened my grip on a new bottle of beer that I'm drinking. Did Love just drank my half-filled beer earlier? I'm quite sure that she's a non-alcoholic drinker that's why I'm a bit surprised. That girl can be unpredictable sometimes.

"Oh...Taka bias, huh?" Shin pouted and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. She said that Taka's her future boyfriend." I teased her.

"It can't be! Taka's mine, besides is she a bit younger for your brother?"

"She's turning 18 on the 19th."

"Debutant? Wait, that's the date of One Ok Rock's concert so she's going to watch them perform here for the first time?"

"Unfortunately, no. Insufficient funds." I joked.

"Too bad. How did you know?"

"I'm staying at their house." I grinned then drink my beer.

"No way!" Her chinky eyes widened.

"Yes way."

"No way!"

"Yes way."

"You like her?"

"Yes way-- what?"

"Gotcha!" She burst out laughing.

"I don't like her. I mean, that crush thing." Am I?

"Okay." She said, grinning from ear to ear.

I was about to say something when Jacob interrupted us. "We need to go, Miss Shinree."

"Why?" She looked at him quizzically and looked back at me. "Oh crap! My parents will arrive at 10pm! We need to go to NAIA, Hiro."

"I see. Take care, Shin."

"Thanks. We will bond some other time, okay?" I gave her an okay sign.

This hand I've held tightly
To keep it close to me
I can't let it slip through these fingers I'll hold on
It's away with those old days back when I had nothing or no one to lose
I do now

Me and Love locked our gazes, but this time I gave her a smile and a rock sign. She winked at me in return. My heart leaped again. Why this girl is giving me such a weird feeling?

\m/ \m/

"Thank you so much,Exi(s)t and E.R.R.O.R.!" I watched Love as she held her hands up in a rock sign and then a 360 degree bow. Wow, her performance is fantastic! She rocked the house down!

I decided to stay since it's Black Stones turn to sing tonight. I heard a lot of good things about this band so I want to witness it by myself. Their other vocalist, Khaki is one rockin' chic but yeah, she's the main vocalist's girlfriend.

Just as the Black Stones started their sound check, CL immediately approached me. "Hirobabes! Can you accompany Courtney Love? She's at the VIP Room. Second floor. I'm just worried that she may pass out anytime."

"Sure thing." I assured her. Relief showed in her face.

"Thank you so much! There's a bottle of pink champagne that I left on V-Room earlier. Go ahead and taste it." She teased before heading to another table with four people sitting.

I walked towards the VIP Room at peace. Good thing, people are too pre-occupied because of Black Stones.

I first saw the pink champagne bottle that CL mentioned earlier with an empty glass beside it. I grinned when I spotted Love looking down at the stage with a glass in her hand. Like a ninja, I quietly opened the bottle and pour a full glass. CL's right. This pink champagne is the bomb.