"Oh," his lips began curving upward, "okay. Then change, I'll just get out of the room with you when you're done."

"Or maybe you could get changed either," I suggested, giving up on his stubborn mentality. I bent down to pick up the black shorts I wore for only an hour out yesterday, before walking towards the duffel bag that contained my tops. "And dress nice. . . well, presentable. That means not a tight ass tank top."

"Fine," he chuckled, pulling himself off the bed, "but you know you like those tank tops though."

I stuck my tongue out at him before picking out a simple black blouse with nothing but a huge white star in the middle. "Are you going out later?" I asked Justin, before abruptly forcing my train of thoughts to a halt. "Oh, wait. Don't answer that, it's not like I'm gonna follow you out either."

"I don't know, it's up to Selena, and that means yes, you're coming along. Did you forget your deal with Scooter, darling?" He snickered loudly, making me heave multiple sighs at once, one after the other.

"Fine," I huffed to myself, stomping ahead, towards the bathroom where I could change since he refused to get out and I'm too tired for his stubborn crap. "I'll be out in ten minutes."

"Wait, I thought you said the toilet was too small?"

"You're not getting out, and neither am I, so do I have a choice? Nope."

"You just won't strip and dress before me, will you?" He chuckled in amusement, reaching for my hips from the back. "Why you actin' so shy, holdin' back?" He whispered in my ear, forcing my hormones to dead end, but.

I still wasn't going to show it. Never.

"I'd love to play along," resting slightly against his front body, I blew out air from my nostrils as I felt a smirk surfacing on my face, "but ain't nobody got time for that, so either get out or let go of me."

"Fine, I'll go," he sighed melodramatically, dropping his chin on my shoulder. Giving me one last squeeze, he jogged away, leaving me trailing my eyes after his figure until he was fully gone. Not even going to lie, I enjoyed that.

I always enjoy his hugs and that actually scares me.

As an aspiring author, I could describe every detail specifically about just how much I love his hugs, but you know what, I need to start learning how to save time. And for example? Learn to get myself ready. . . Now.

Justin:

"Justin!" Selena exclaimed the moment I closed the door behind me, instantly wiping off the tiny grin on my face that was caused by the only reason: Beth. "Oh, gosh! It's been such a long time. . . How are you, babe?"

One second, I was standing before the door alone; the next, I was standing before the door with another body pressed tightly against mine. . . A body I honestly did miss. A lot. Selena Marie Kayleigh Gomez. 

I missed her face, I missed her voice, I missed her laugh, I missed her smile, I missed everything about her―I missed her so much.

And the fact that I actually feel my love for her growing at this precise moment, wasn't even helping me to get over her. And she knew that―Selena was aware, and that's why she wouldn't stop doing what she's best at.

Wrapping my arms tightly around her waist, I hid my face in her hair briefly, closing my eyes to absorb in the feeling of hugging her after so long. "Selena. . ." I trailed off quietly, letting the familiarity of saying her name return to the tip of my tongue, "I've been great, what about you?"

Pulling back from our hug, she grinned widely at me, making my heart warm up instinctively. "I've been amazing!" Sliding her hands down my arms, she took my fingers in hers and intertwined them together, before bringing me over to the couch within five seconds. "I have so much to tell you."