Epilogue

Dedication: imsolarold for voting and commenting, thanks love!

Omg, it's already the epilogue! I'm legit screaming, thank you all for reading this story and being part of our own little journey -wink wink- Btw, sorry if some of the facts aren't accurate, it's only a story, anyways.

Now onto our last chapter! (#ProjectHome is in session, yay!)

-

10:58 am.

The exact time that Louis William Tomlinson-Styles was announced dead.

And it was all Harry's fault too. If he hadn't left Louis at home alone, than this day wouldn't have occurred. At least, not so early.

Harry was busy tapping his fingers against the table, while his green, fading eyes seemed glued to the man sitting across from him. His stomach gurgled, causing Louis to glance up at him with a quirked brow. Harry simply sheepishly smiled and wrapped an arm around his middle, while Louis parted his lips to talk.

"Y'know, you should probably eat something," Louis told him, while the other simply shook his head stubbornly.

"Not until you do."

One of the symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease, was having a sudden lost in appetite. It was also a sign of an upcoming death, which Harry had regretfully under looked. Recently, Louis had boycotted from eating. He simply said that he wasn't hungry and would walk away from a frowning Harry, to take a nap or to sit out on the porch. Therefore, Harry decided that he wouldn't eat anything either, until his husband did. He thought that the technique might've worked, but unfortunately, he was wrong. Louis still wouldn't eat with him and neither did Harry, only taking small bites of bread or granola bars, whenever he felt like he was about to pass out.

Still, Harry wouldn't give up. After a long few minutes of practically begging Louis to eat breakfast, the other finally cracked and agreed to some cereal. Harry thinks that it was because Louis was finally fed up of him, but that simply wasn't possible for them. If it was, Louis would've been gone ages ago. But no, he still stayed. Just like what Harry should've done, too.

The taller man grinned triumphantly at his husband, before pushing himself off of the table, (with some difficulty of course), and walked towards the refrigerator instead. His body winced as he leaned down to swing the door open and stared inside. Instantly, the smile washed off of his face, once noticing that they were out of milk. Great, just his luck.

"Lou?" Harry asked, turning back towards his husband. He only had to repeat the same name a few more times, for the man to finally look up and realize that he was being spoken to. Harry smiled a bit fake-ly at him, "There's no milk at home, can I make you anything else to eat?" He asked, lips curling down into a frown, once seeing the balding man shake his head frantically. He searched for his next possible options then. Either he could ask his neighbors for some or he could simply run towards the small market, that was located close by their house.