Letters to January *Author's Note and Preview*

Hey kiddos.... I know I promised this forever ago, but I decided I won't be posting the letter's as another chapter. It's going to be a short story, just a collection of Jayden's letters. They do give a lot of the back story between he and Jan, and I'll also probably post some one shots because I'm missing scenes I wanted to include. Jayden's letters will be under the chapters titled "Letters to January", and the one shots will have their own titles. This story will only be available to followers (poo, I'm totally in it for the fan base -_-), because I want to gift people who do take the time to support my writing. Following this is the first letter, which is very short. But Jayden did sent multiple letters at once... I also won't have a set schedule on uploading, because all this is on an inspiration base. I do have other stories I'm trying to focus on popping out. The story is in the external link.

So, onto the main point.....

Letters to January: Chapter One

Dear Jan,

I know you told me not to write, but in all honesty you don’t have to read this. For all I know it could go and sit on your dresser until you finally gather up the courage to throw it away. But, as much as you would hate me to admit it, I understand you Jan.

I remember when I first met you. We were put in the same art class in fifth grade. I thought I was going to be a cool kid that year, since it was my first year at the school. I remember putting glue in the seat next to me, and one by one other kids saw it and wouldn’t sit next to me. The room filled up, until the seat next to me was the only one left.

I thought I had won, and that I would get to be the “cool outsider”, but when you rushed into the class late I panicked.

Here was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and she was about to be forced to sit in a pile of glue because I was an idiot. Right before you were going to sit I jumped from my seat and into that one, hoping that would deter you from sitting there.

Nope. You didn’t even notice, and I still remember you shooting me the most disgusted look when you ended up on my lap.

Detention was worth it.

I really do love you Jan.

I just wish I could have shown it properly.

Forever yours,

Jayden.