Chapter one-first day

I wake up from someone banging on my bedroom door. "Sam,hurry up your going to be late for school honey!!" My mom yells from the hallway."okay,okay , give me a sec!" I yell back.

  I slowly stumble out of my warm bed and and start getting ready for school. I take a small shower and then pick out my clothes. I choose some black skinny jeans with a blue t shirt and a hoodie. I decide to not put on makeup and swiftly step into my chuck Taylors.

   I grab my car keys from our kitchen table and say bye to my mom before heading outside to my baby

  My baby is a light blue jeep with a retractable roof. On my seventeenth birthday I received it,just a few months ago.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

  As I walk up the hallway towards the administration office, I catch people staring at me. I here a few comments such as" who the new chick" and " she's hot" .

The counselor hands me my schedule for the day and points to where my first class is. I thank her and walk out of the room.

  As I walk up the hallway, I bump into something hard. And warm?

  " hey watch it." Says the person I ran into.

  " me? Your the one who ran into me, so watch yourself!! "

I look up to see who I was talking to. HOLY FUCK. He is hot! He has dark black hair with a Latino complexion.

"Who the hell you think you are talking to?" The mystery guy semi-yelled.

  My names sam, and if you don't mind, can you please move your ass out of the way so I can make my way to class???"

  "Names Ryder, and no one is allowed to call me names. Got it?"

  "The fuck you think I am going to listen to you?" I say proud of my comeback.

  I hear people laughing and I swiftly turn around to see a group of boys on the ground toppled over in laughter.

  "Feisty  one aren't you sweetie?"a tall blonde guy says.

My cheeks turn Crimson red involuntary. "I-I- " I say seeming to be at a loss for words ." SHUT UP!"

  I storm off and manage to find my first class.when I come in I pic a desk in the back since the rest of the seats are already taken.

  5 boys come in and sit by me . Just my luck. It's Ryder and his friends. "Let me introduce myself," on said. He has brown hair, with hazel eyes." My names mouricio." He then points to the blonde boy the called me fiesty. " this is Harvey.dont mind him,he doesn't get let much."

  The rest of the period is pretty boring since its math. Soon it's over and I get up and leave trying to find myself to my best period, which is history.

  I walk in and sit next to a girl with blue and purple hair and a spider bite piercing."hi, I'm daisy." She says.

" I'm sam. Nice piercing by the way." " thanks." She replies

  We spend the rest of the period together and I learned many things about her. Turnes out, she has one sister, makes straight A's , and has the same birthday as me.

  The rest of the day is a blur and as soon as the last bell of the day rang,I got into my jeep and rode home.

---------------------------------------------

  Hoped you liked this chapter.well, those who are reading it, which is like three people lol.thanks!

- Marissa ❤️♥️