"Egotistical and very humble -Note sarcasm- self," I finish off for him, earning a glare.

"Come on," he smiles warmly at me before holding my hand and leading the way to our lesson.

***
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" we hear as we get closer and closer to the field. A large crowd is surrounding two dumb idiots brawl over probably some stupid stuff like who ate the last piece of pizza or whatever guys fight about.

Katie and I begin to slowly walk away from the scene, not wanting to be involved in such stupidness, but pause when we hear a certain name. "GO ON LUKE!" a person shouts, my head turning to look at Katie's horrified expression.

Luke Hunt is nice to be completely honest. Yeah, he's a major fuck boy and an egotistical nincompoop but other than that he's nice. Oh wait, he's well fucking ruthless when it comes to fights. He would probably kill the poor sucker before you could even shout 'stop'. Luke doesn't give a shit about consequences. Luke will fight. And he will fight to the death if he has to. (Not that he's ever had to. He's usually pulled away just in time).

We run back towards the crowd, standing on our tip goes and trying to see the action. "Excuse me please," I say politely to a strawberry blonde (practically ginger) girl in front of me.

"Fuck you, this view is good," she spits, shooing us away.

"You know what they say. Gingers have no soul," Katie shrugs as we begin to walk away. (Author here, no I do not believe that gingers have no soul)

"Excuse me Bitch?" the ginger says as she grabs Katie's shoulder and turns her around.

"Don't touch me peasant," Katie fires, her british accented voice oozing with venom as she wipes her shoulder. The ginger pushes Katie causing her to fall back.

"Hey don't fucking touch her," I step in, pushing the ginger bitch.

"Or what? You're going to do the smae thing to me as you did to Coral?" she smirks, knowing she got me. I take a closer look at her and realise she's Bailey's little sister, Adrian. She was a sophmore. "That's right I know. And I wonder what little Lukey will think of his psycho girlfriend,"

I smack her instantly. No hesitation. No second thoughts. Nothing. She brought Luke into this. And when the conversation is about Coral, Luke will never ever know what happened. "You won't tell him shit," I whisper, suddenly seeing red.

"Who's going to stop me?" she says before tackling me and pinning my arms down. I manage to roll her over and break free of her strong hold. I punch her in the nose, causing her to scream in pain as she grabs me by the hair. We scream and shout as we carry on fighting, ignoring Katie's shouting. We're suddenly pulled apart and face to face with Principal Rosen. The boys are by her side, bloody and tired, panting as Rosen sends us off to her office.

"Well done asswipe," I mutter as Luke and I walk side by side, ignoring Zack and Adrian who are glaring daggers at us.

"How is this my fault?"

"Bro. If you didn't decide to go and pound Zack to death, I wouldn't have had to fight a fucking sophmore. Fuck I'm in deep shit," I groan as we finally make our way to the Principal's office.

Luke's POV (This will be written in past tense since its before the fight)

I stormed over to Zack, incensed, as he spoke to his friends. "Hey Luke!" he exclaimed as soon as he saw me, throwing his hands up in the air. "How's your little slut?" My fists clenched at my sides as I tried to calm down and not hit him.

"She's not a slut. She's my girlfriend and you took advantage of her," I gritted out.

"Oh dude I'm sorry. D-Did I take her virginity? You guys haven't done it yet?" he says incredulously, "just a heads up man, she's a screamer,"

And that was it. That was enough to set me off. He had the audacity to speak about my best friend like that. My cru-, my 'girlfrjend' like that. He's fucking dead. I punched him square in the jaw, not giving him a chance to react as I punched him in the stomach before tackling him into the ground. There was a crowd forming but I didn't care. All I saw was red. He dissed my girl. And he had to pay the price.

(Present tense)
"A four day suspension and two week lunch detention," Libby smirks as almost as if she was proud of herself, "I've had worse, this is an improvement," she beams, her perfect straight teeth revealed.

"I know. Last time you were suspended for two weeks and got three Saturday detentions when you returned," I chuckle, remembering when she got in major trouble for starting a riot in the Lunch hall and then fighting a freshman. She kinda deserved it, the freshman should've known that her dad was a sensetive subject and shouldn't have said that he had only left because he got sick of her behaviour. It was part of the reason, but the freshman didn't have to bring that up.

"Hey. Wanna raid my fridge and binge watch Gossip Girl?" she smirks knowingly, Gossip Girl is my guilty pleasure don't judge.

"You know I do,"

***
For some reason this took longer than usual to write. Maybe it was because I kept procrastinating and binge watching Liza Koshy videos.

Liza is fucking Queen leave me alone.

Thanks so much for 525 READS!!!

Shout out to miranda_isa

Please comment, share and vote

Kayla :)