Chapter 2.

Lucy's P.O.V;
Ian came over last night, and he told me he loved me, and I told him I loved him back. He is the perfect guy; Loyal, trustworthy, kind, and not to mention his looks. Last night was the best night I've had in years. I fell asleep in his arms, and when I woke up, he had already been to Starbucks and got me my favorite coffee. As we have work today, he got me up and we both got dressed, then Ian went to wait in his car for me whilst I touched up my makeup and put on my shoes. As I was heading out the door I heard a familiar voice. It was Adam. He came up the stairs, and slammed the door behind him, walking towards me. I was scared. Really scared.
"Baby, Luce, I love you, and I'm so, so sorry. What can I do for you to forgive me?"
"You can get out, and never come back, or speak to me ever again!" It felt so good to finally stand up to the man I was most afraid of. Which I should be. He paced toward me, and clenched his fists. He punched me in the face, and then tried to take off my shirt. I tried to stop him, but he was holding my ribs so tight, that I couldn't move from his grip. He took off my pants, leaving me in my lace underwear. He yanked off his jeans, and pulled my panties off. He started thrusting, and I tried to scream for help, but every time I did, he gripped on tighter and tighter, causing his nails to dig in so deep that I started to bleed. After about 10 minutes of this, he stopped. He kept his tight grip on my ribs, though. He whispered something.
"If you dare tell anyone about this, you little slut, then I will make sure you're sorry." And with that, he was off. I heard more footsteps, and then Ian's husky voice. I whimpered, but I was finding it quite hard to breathe.
"Lucy?"
"Luce?"
He stepped around the corner and saw me.
"Oh My God! Lucy what happened? Are you ok?"
"Adam, he, he, raped me"
"Did he hurt you? Is this where all these scars and bruises from?"
"Yes. Ian please help me."
"Of course. Let's get you dressed, and I'll tell Marlene you're sick, so you won't be in today, and that I'm looking after you."
"Ok, thank you, Ian, so much."
"No need to thank me, goose. Do you wanna stay here or do you wanna go to my place?"
"Can we please go to yours? I think I'd feel a lot safer there."
"Sure. Netflix marathon and cuddles on the couch?"
"You read my mind." I said. Ian leaned forward and kissed me gently on my forehead. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him so our lips touched. After about a minute, we pulled away.

Ian's P.O.V;
I drove Lucy back to my apartment. She had packed some clothes in a bag, just incase she wanted to stay over. Once I started driving, I asked Lucy to call Marlene off my phone, and put it on loudspeaker.
(I= Ian M=Marlene)
I: Hi, Mar!
M: Ian, how are you?
I: I'm good, but Lucy is feeling terrible, so I'm gonna take her to my place and look after her, is that ok?
M: Sure Ian, send Luce my love!
I: Ok, bye Mar!

About half way through the journey, Lucy unbuckled her seatbelt and cuddled up close to me. She leaned further and kissed my cheek, then nuzzled her head in my chest.
"I love you, Goose."
"I love you more, Shmian."