Chapter 1

Hi people and I guess welcome to this story...
----------------------------------------------
Nicks prov
"Wwaahhh, Cory help!" I scream to my blonde friend as a DeathClaw smash through everything to get us, but for some reason the DeathClaw was aiming for me. I scramble quickly away from where I stand and into the fog. I am glad that I moved as not a second later the DeathClaw smash the ground and pilar's of stone, leaving nothing but holes and dirt mounds behind. As I ran from the DeathClaw I heard the mutt... I mean Uni shouting  something about a cave not to far away to Cory. That's when we could..n-no will escape from the DeathClaw. That plan sounds great in my opinion but there's a problem other then losing 20 of my bottle caps...There's a flipping DeathClaw only 2 meters away from me.

Scrambling away from a another attack aim at me, I heard gun shots and shouting from Cory and Uni trying to distract the DeathClaw from where they stand. Which I must say was from the entrance of the cave Uni was talking about. Good thing too as I am running out of energy and it's getting harder to breathe. The DeathClaw behind me must of stop from surprise for a split second. maybe because of the bullets bouncing off its body....I don't know cause I'm running the heck out of here!!

The DeathClaw must of notice it's prey missing since I could hear the roar of frustration coming from where it stands. That could be 10ish meters away from me!! I kept on running towards the cave like there is no tomorrow... Well that could be true if I stop running now... Which I won't until I can't run anymore... Which will happen at any second now! the ragged breathes behind encourage me to fall out sprint towards where Cory and Uni stands. They must of notice me easily as I came into their view from the fog panting and shouting before they saw what was behind me....

"Come on, quickly!" Cory shouted to me when I was only 30 feet away from where he once stands. Cory slung his riffle on his back and ran deeper in to the cave. With Uni not so far behind him with his ears twitching and tail wagging once in a while. I ran through the entrance of the cave straight after them. I could feel myself slowing down and finding it harder to breathe, like I was hanging from something around my neck. I must of stumble on something as sharp pain travel up my left leg causing me to lean more on my right while I slowed down into a jog. That was a bad idea cause of the DeathClaw was catching up to me fast.

Cory must've notice this as he stopped and turned towards me with panic lenses seeming to cover his camera face, but that's all I could see because it was then that the cave roof collapse on top of us.

Time seem to slow down as Rocks and dust flooded through my senses with my sight going black, to dark brown in matter of seconds. Dust went through my nose and mouth making me choke on air for a split second. The rocks falling down on things making loud like thunder noises. The world was shaking around me that I didn't notice that I was injured until more pain shot up my left leg making me almost lose my balance. That is when time seem to speed up. I thought it will never end until everything went still and quiet. With ragged breathes I raise my right hand and swipe my goggle lenses from dust and dirt from before, while trying not to lose my balance. Once I could see I move my right hand from my face and I stiffen from shock and fright. I felt my heart stop at the sight in front of me. The cave in left me to the cave entrance but Cory and Uni is on the other side safe leaving me to defend myself from the dangerous DeathClaw. I whimper in fear as heavy steps were coming closer to where I stand. I wasn't going to look at the DeathClaw until I heard muffling from the other side of the cave in. With black spots flicking through out my eye sight, sharp pain traveling through out my left leg and warm breathes going down my back, I was able to make out some words coming through the other side of the cave in. As I swayed on my feet and started falling backwards I can only think of the softness that I laid on before everything went black.

Hi people I hope you like the first chapter of this book. Can't wait to I write up the next chapter. Until then bye.