[Fluff] The Skype Call

[Just a little heads up, [c/n] means channel name and [y/n] is your name :) - FaZe Banana]

Nordan sighed, staring at his computer screen whilst he texted Apex. After the whole breakup with his now ex girlfriend, Taylor, Nordan didn't really want to play Call of Duty today. He barely even wanted to move at all.

[Y/n] on the other hand, was sending love to Nordan by tweeting him everyday, in hopes for him to start uploading videos again. [Y/n] was a huge fan of the FaZe clan, always telling all of the FaZe members to feel better whenever they're down, or even just to tell them that she loves them regardless.

All of a sudden, FaZe Adapt, Alex, was sending Nordan a call. Nordan picked it up with a small grunt, answering with a sharp 'what?'.

"Bro, did you look up this fucking girl? She's INSANE!" Alex yelled, continuing to watch the YouTube video that was actually uploaded by [y/n]. "She just said your name, too. Bro, you have to check her out."

"Im not really in the mood," Nordan snapped at Alex, but then Nordan thought for a second. Maybe if he watched the video, it would make him feel better. "Alright, I guess. What's the channel?"

"[c/n]." Alex said from the other line before they said their goodbyes. I mean, it wouldn't hurt Nordan if he goes and watches a little bit of this girl, would it? His little fingers clicked and typed on the keyboard, searching up the name Alex told Nordan. He clicked the recent video that popped up and began watching it, already liking the attitude of this girl.

"Yo, what's up my amazing little peoples?! Today, I had decided that it would be amazing if I uploaded another Call of Duty video!" [y/n] shouted through the speakers. "Last time, I shot my first ever trick shot and it was amazing! So amazing, I could be in FaZe! Well, I mean, if I did that 24/7." She smiled wide, as she continued to play the game. "Okay, so, I know what happened with Nordan and Taylor. You know, FaZe Rain and his ex girlfriend now. I feel really bad and I wish I could give him a big hug, because I know what it feels like having to break up with their loved ones. Whether it be you or them, it's hard. And then they don't even talk to you like you did something horrible but honestly, they weren't even your friend in the beginning if you broke up with them and then they completely ignore you."

"I know what that feels like," Nordan mumbled, staring at the screen. After a few minutes, he watched [y/n] hit a trickshot and he stared at the computer screen in awe. "What the fuck?! How can she do that shit?!" He yelled, instantly calling his Adapt on Skype. "Jesus Christ, dude! How did she hit that?!"

"I have no fucking idea, bro. We need to like call her on Skype or something," Alex said, as Nordan nodded and looked all over [y/n]'s social media in search for her xbox name/ or Skype name. Finally, he laid his eyes on the Skype name and automatically added it inside his contacts. "You find it?" Adapt questioned as Nordan nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll call her and I'll add you to the call. Sound good?" Nordan asked as Alex nodded in return, ending the call. Nordan clicked on [y/n]'s Skype name and tried to get ahold of her. After a couple minutes, [y/n] answered as her jaw dropped to the floor. She couldn't believe her eyes. On the screen in front of her, her role model looked at her through the screen.

"What?!? No fucking way. Holy shit." She repeated as she smirked afterwards. "Aha, this is some kind of joke. Good job whoever this is."

"I don't know who you're talking about, but I'm Nordan," Nordan replied as the fan just continued to stare in awe. [y/n] was too amazed at the sight in front of her, she couldn't speak at all. "I watched your recent video and first off, I just want to thank you for the love and support. Secondly, I watched your most recent video and can I just say; I'm impressed. Not most gamer girls can hit the carrier suicide."

"Holy fucking shit, I can't believe this is actually happening. But thank you so fucking much, oh my God. I love you," [y/n] bellowed, as her face was a complete red. "Was that all you wanted to tell me? I mean, I don't want to go but I kinda have to, I'm editing my new video and it'll be up in about a half an hour." She explained as Nordan gave a weak smile.

"I was just curious to know if you'd like to come over to the FaZe house and show a demonstration of yourself?" Nordan asked the girl, as her jaw hit the floor. Again. She nodded her head with a weak smile, can't believing this is happening. "Sweet. I'll send you all of the details a little later. Nice talking to you." Nordan said as [y/n] just nodded her head, staring at the idol in front of her.

"You too." She said before Nordan ended the call, leaving [y/n] speachless. She had just witnessed something she never thought would actually happen.

[Alright guys, thanks for taking the time to read the first imagine! I'll upload the second part when this imagine book gets more reads! Alright, I'll see you all in the next imagine!! ♡ -FaZe Banana]