Really?

Chirs Pov
I fell so bad that I hit Melissa with a ball I really didn't mean to. I know i tired to fight her at the beginning of the year but people change and i have been one of them. When I left this school i when to another one not to fair away. When I was at that school I found out that I like guys and girl. At my old school I dated a boy named Alex we dated on the Down-low. When we came out that we were dating I had to move back to my old school. I felt so bad because i really did love him but we were both not in to the whole long distance thing so we broke up i know for a fact that he was heart broken because i was to and my old friends told me that he was all depressed after we broke up. Matt was my only friend that knows that in BI. I'm really glad that he found someone like Melissa a not a Slut like he normally gose after. I really like James. I remember at the beginning of the year he came out he was the one who made me think about if i was gay of not. I think I'm going to tell him that I like him.
C-James can I talk to you for a second.
J-Yeah sure
We both walked up to the locker room door
C-James I think you have a nice face
J-What do you mean?
C-I mean that I'm BI and i like your face and your Personality
J-Did someone dare you to come and tell me that
C-No I'm BI and I would like to be with you
J- So you your saying that you like me?
C-Yes i like you and i want to go out with you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked the 3 chapter
Picture is James