Chapter 3

" Wakey wakey Lucy, Welcome aboard to Fairy Tail" someone said

I was still wondering where I was, but then my memories came back on how someone took Levy-Chan and maybe the same person took me. As I got to see a clear view of the person he had pink hair. Pink hair just like the boy from the train! As I tried to get up my hand were tied up with chains and a rope against a pole. 

" Let me go!" I yelled

Once I looked up he was just a few inches away from me. So I then jumped back to increase the space between us. He looked rather amused. 

" I'm afraid I can not do that" he said smirking

I stared at him with the smirk on his face and I just wanted to punch him. He left the room without saying another word. I then realized that I'm a trained commander of the Sea Police and I know how to handle situations like this. As I looked to my right I still realized that my zodiac keys were still there. I was thinking of who should I call at a time like this, I then tried to reach my keys but they were too far since the ropes were in the way. I then remembered my bracelet has a sharp end to it so I rubbed my hand back and forth repeatedly to rip the rope. After a few tries the rope finally budged. As my hands were freed I used the time to stretch. As I finished stretching I walked towards the door and slowly opened it. I peeked to see if there was anyone and I saw no one to be found. As I closed the door slowly I started to walk in the hallway making no noise. I saw a small window and saw that I was out in sea which means I can't leave the ship. 

"Shit" I thought to myself.

I then started to worry about Levy and wondering how she is. I started leading my way up to the staircase holding on to my sword. I started to hear lots of noise as I walked up, So I then turned around and walked down again thinking maybe going upstairs is a bad idea. As I got down to the last step I spotted someone. 

" Stop" they yelled

I started to run towards the other end of the hallway and turned around to see who was chasing me. It was a girl with long scarlet hair, it was Titania Erza Scarlet. I then finally stopped running and faced my target to start fighting. 

" Titania, Erza Scarlet" I said Loud and Clearly 

"Hmph I'm afraid that this is as far you can go" she said

As she requiped to her "Japanese Cloth" clothes which had flames on the tips of the pants. As Erza came coming straight at me I dodged her attack and took out my sword. 

" Looks like you started a fight already with Erza" Someone said

As Erza and I stopped to see who it was it was the pink haired kid again. 

As I put my sword back I said to him " And you are?" 

" Natsu, Natsu Dragneel the Captain of this Ship to be exact" he said smirking 

I was speechless. This guy was Natsu Dragneel the one who I was obsessed with defeating and arresting. 

" Captain" someone said behind him

"Yes?" he asked

" The blue haired girl is still in the room " she said

" Thanks Mira, I'll take care of the blonde" he said not keeping his eyes off me. 

As the Mira girl left Erza said

" Natsu" who is now Requiped in her regular clothes.

" Yes Erza?" Natsu said

"I'm sorry about the disturbance I've caused" she said

" Don't worry I'm glad you found her, If you someone else found her she might have left the ship" he said looking at me " You don't think I know about you Lucy Heartfilia? The Youngest Commander in the Sea police, defeated an evil guild all by yourself"