Chapter 3 - Where is Tony?

Começar do início

“Hmm,” I gulped, “Alright, one things for sure, we’re all heading together. We’re not separating.” I chuckle. 

Kellin walked towards the desk, and tip toed to look over, noticing the turned on Computer, and pack of papers all around. He hummed, until his eyes widened and his lips spread apart, “Ah!” His hand reached over to the stack of keys laid upon the papers, and turned around to face us. “Found keys.” He smiles, playing with them.

I smile, “Alright, follow me.” I order, and start heading towards the elevator. As we walked, Eve gripped hard on my shirt, almost as if her life depended on it. At the corner of my eye, I noticed her alert expression, so I gave her a slight smile. As I press the button, I look over my shoulder and meet with her eyes. I smile and place my hand upon hers which were still clinging upon the edge of my shirt, “Don’t worry.” I mutter, comfortably and smoothly. She nods slowly, and exhales calmly, “Yea...” She trails off, looking down at the floor.

The elevator doors pushed open, revealing pealed off wall paint, practically looked scratched off. I bit the corner of my lip, and sighed, taking a step inside, flowed by the rest of them. Pushing the second floor button, we waited seconds until the doors shut. I glanced over my shoulder seeing Kellin glancing at the floor lost in thought, while Matty followed his gaze and looked back at him worriedly. A tight smile formed upon my lips, and I looked down at Eve standing besides me. Before I could break the silence, the elevators spread apart and we start heading out as fast as we could. 

Entering the second floor, we see lights flicker, and papers flying everywhere. Couches were turned over, and the front desk was empty, or so I thought before we passed it, noticing a woman at her mid thirties sitting under her desk, arms wrapped around her legs, and chin resting in-between her knees. She looked far lost than we were. But we didn’t say anything, because she was basically mumbling things over and over, it looked like she was way lost than we thought. 

“Alright, where should the manager room be?” I ask, glancing at the hallway we started walking into. 

“Oh, it’s right at the end of the hall.” Matty pointed out.

I followed his gaze, and noticed the sign ‘Manager’ on the glass door. Looking down as I walked, I noticed the dirt and leftovers my combat boots ruffled its way through. I sighed and looked up, passing through doors, and heard shifting movements. Stopping suddenly, the guys stopped too, looking around suspiciously.

“It’s nothing, let’s just hurry up.” Eve blurted out, silently.

I wrapped my hand around the door knob, and pushed it open revealing bloodshed through the carpeted floors. Once the essence of it hit my nostrils, I felt the need to puke, so I covered my nose with my fist and starting walking towards the computer. 

“Oh damn, it smells horrible.” Kellin hushed uneasily, covering his nose.

“Tell me about it.” Matty retorted, in an usual way.

Sitting down on the neat chair, I look up seeing a clip holding Matty’s nose. Kellin and Eve stared at him in a ‘wtf’ way. Matty just stared back, “What?”

I shook my head and see that the computer needed a password. So I quickly hacked through it (don’t ask how I learned), which took about a minute or so. Looking through the folders, I notice a map figure and click it open. It revealed a lot of transcripts, and a program, more known as a tracking program which was left open. So I clicked it, and it popped a map and a lot of green dots on various locations.

“Did you find anything?” Eve asked, looking over my shoulder, at the computer screen.

“Yeah, I guess so.” I replied, surfing through the information. Slowly, I see a notice Bus ID’S, and information about the Bus Driver, Specific band and their location. Clicking the closest dot on the map, the info box pops up, revealing the bus driver info, and etc. Staring at it, I notice the dot hasn’t move, just like the rest. I raise an eyebrow, confused and curious at the same time. Would that be..? Reading the information, I see familiar names; Mike Fuentes, Jaime Preciado; Pierce the Veil.