Imagine For Mia

M: Hey mom I'm going to Hunters!
M: Okay honey have fun
I walk to Hunters and knock on the door. Hunter answers and looks a little upset but acts like nothing is wrong.
H: hey come in
M: okay thanks!
I walk in and he closes the door. He turns around and hugs me
M: Are you okay?
H: I need to tell you something, come on let's go to my room.
M: okay, is everything alright?
H: just come with me.
We walk upstairs to his room and when we walk in he hands me his phone and he's in his pictures.
H: keep scrolling
So I look at the first screen shot and it's a comment saying "you have no talent why are you even famous?"
As I keep scrolling they keep getting meaner and meaner. I stop reading them after I read the one that says "do us all a favor and kill yourself"
Hunter starts crying. He leans into me and I hug him.
H: I don't know why everyone hates me😭
M: everyone doesn't hate you, there's just people in the world who are jealous because they want to be famous and they want to be like you.
H: why do I have to get so much hate?
M: I know it's hard, trust me I know. But there are so many people who love you and care for you and will stand up for you.
H: I guess your right. Thank you for helping me, I love you
M: it's what I do. I love you too. Don't let them get to you, it's not worth it.
After we went to the living room and watched  movies with Brandon and taboo😂

THE END!!

Mia I hope you like it! I know Hunter has been going through a lot but he knows that all of us are there for him.