Suga Chap2.

You are sitting at your desk with your laptop open, you're suppose to sent in an assignment which is due on monday. Its Sunday. And you havent even started on the first sentence. Theres so many thoughts racing around in you're head. Too many of them about Suga...

Did he really mean what he said?

What am you suppose to say to him after the weekend? This all feels too much, the guy you've like surprisingly likes you back.

"I wont kiss you. Not yet"

Those words came floating back, clear as day. You think you're heart is going to exploded.

You need to go to the library.

You grab my bag and head out the door after waving goodbye to your mom. She at her working desk again. You wish she would just take a break. The library is not that far from the house but you still need to take a bus.

You liked Sundays, its like a break day. No one is rushing to anywhere, everything doesnt feel like it going full speed unlike every other day. But today felt extra special.

You jumped out of the bus and walked to the the library. You always came here whenever you felt too cramped up in ur room. And who doesnt love the library? Its quite, theres air-condiontioning and theres books everywhere.

This place for you is like an escape from the world.

You found a empty seat at the corner and took out your laptop. Thank god for free wifi.

As you were writing, you started to sense someone looking at you.. You tried to ignore it at first but it became more distracting. You turned to see who this person was

Your heart froze when you realised it was Suga.

He was sitting at the opposite side of the room, staring right at you.

You waved an awkward "Hello" and continue to look at your laptop without trying to show signs that you were freaking out.

What was he doing here?

WHY is he here?

He hates going to the library!

A little fact you learnt about him after eavesdropping a conversation he had with his friends... which is not creepy at all! You were just a very close proximity but that ways off the point. You tried to pretend to look busy by typing random stuff into the computer. You turned back to see if he was still looking . To your surprise he wasnt there anymore. You looked around the place but there were no signs of him.

"Whats Asd-rug-ed-fes?" A deep voice said behind you.

You jumped for a second and realised it was Suga. He was standing right behind your chair. He looks at you with a straight face with his hands in his black hoodie pockets. You laughed to try to brush it off.

"Typing error"

You said in the calmest voice possible followed by a moment of silence. You clear your throat to try to ask him a question

"So what are you doing here?" you whispered

"Just waiting for my turn to use the room upstairs" He murmured. He then takes out his bag and places it on the table. He takes a seat beside me and directed his chair to face me. Your heart is really going to explode.

'What room?" you asked
"The room with a piano in it, they let me use it sometimes"

"You play the piano??" you said in a really high tone that caused the people sitting a few seats away to look at the two of you.

"Ha. Yeah." He looks away for a moment and turns back to you.

"Wanna come and watch?" He smiles softly at you.

"Sure!" Okay now that was abit too fast and crazy. Lets try that again.

"I mean.. Yes, i would love to" You smiled back at him after quickly changing ur tone of voice.

He stood up and waited for you to keep my things in ur bag. We took the elevator up and entered the room which he apparently already had the key for.
The room was smaller than you had imagined. There was a small stage and chairs stacked at the side. In the corner theres a brown piano. It looks like it been there for years already.

"They use this place for plays sometimes, but I came up here every sunday to play the piano."

"Do you have to pay for this room?"

"No.. I have a small deal with them" He chuckled. You liked hearing his laugh.. you dont get to hear it very often in school.

He sits on the piano and starts to play a few notes. You stand right next to the piano, theres a space beside him but theres no way you had that insane courage to sit next to him. Being in this room already makes it difficult for you to breathe.

He looks up at you and laughs.

"Sit down"

"Okay..." You chuckled and walked to the stack of chairs

"No" He laughs abit louder now

"Next to me." He smiles with his teeth out.

You walked awkwardly towards him, and carefully sat down next to him. It was awkward for a few seconds then you both started laughing.

Thats also when he started playing. And man was he good! like off the charts amazing. You couldnt keep ur eyes off his fingers.

You were amaze. You would look at him from time to time. He looked utterly at peace as if he dissapeared into his own world.

He suddenly stops.

"Wow... You are really good" You emphasive on the "good"

"Im alright if thats what you mean"

"No way, that was amazing. When did you learn to play?"

"A few years ago, I just sat down and fell in love with the sound and how i could create new music from my own fingers."

"It feels like I've escape into a different world." He added on

"You look like you were in a different world" You said. You both were staring directly into each others eyes.

"It sounded amazing Suga"

"Call me Yoongi" He said without breaking any eye contact while moving in closer to you.