chapter 3

Chapter 3

Derek Sexy POV

I moved and my arm draped over something warm and smooth, I opened my eyes so see Stiles snuggling against me naked, I would been happy but there was a gaping bite mark on the crook of his neck with dry blood caked on it.  I jerked up and shook him up, fearing that I could have hurt him badly.

Stiles moan in protest, “Stop, I want to sleep.”

I exhaled relieved he was okay, but I shook him again, “Nooooo,” he moaned trying to bury his head in my pillows.

A chuckle escaped my mouth, I ducked my head to his ear, “Stiles wake up, I need to see that you are alright?”

Stiles let out a sexy moan which stirred life in my lower regions.  He slowly took his head from under my pillows and yelped sticking his head back.

“Turn off the light, it hurts my eyes,” Stiles complained.

The sun was glaring into my room and it was making Stiles hang over worse, I sighed and hit a button on the remote the curtain closed.

Stiles rose out of the pillow and flipped over blinking his eyes, once his eyes cleared and he was taking me in, his face went bright red, and went to hide, but I grabbed him and pinned him face up.

“I need to check the bite mark, I don’t know what type it was,” I said.

“Bite mark?” he croaked his hand reached and felt his neck, his eyes grew wide, but he remind still, I leaned close, my tongue licking over the wound, I felt Stiles shiver underneath me.

“Good news you’re not becoming  werewolf, bad news it a mating bite,” I whispered

I flopped onto the bed next to Stiles stunned.

Stiles rolled over and I felt his gaze on me, “Why do you say it like it is a bad thing?”

“Because, a mating bite comes in two steps, one we already did last night,” Stiles blushed at that. “Then we have to do the same thing only on a full moon when I am fully wolfed out.  The mate bite is not like marriage, if completed we are together forever, I do mean forever as the wolf slows the aging process.”

There was a long moment of silence.

“I… I  wouldn’t mind spending forever with you,” Stiles said nuzzling his face against my neck.

I wanted to moan but I resisted, “Stiles, listen this is a very serious decision, I want you to think about it.  You won’t be human anymore after the mating is complete, you be a werewolf and be with me forever.”

“I’ll give it more thought,” Stiles said.

“Alright,” I moved to get out of the bed, but Stiles protest his arms around my waist pulling me back.

I chuckled and detached his arms, then turned around and picked him up abruptly causing him to yelp.  I carried him to my bathroom, I pressed a button the shower was turned on and within minutes the room was steamy.

Still carrying Stiles, I stepped in the booth and slowly set Stiles down, I grabbed a rag and soap and started at the wound, once the dried blood was scrubbed away, the bite mark was pink like an angry scar and there it will always be pink.

Stiles licked my neck, his arousal was rolling off of him and the steam was making it worse. I growled trying to resist, but Stiles was winning, our lips mashed together, me pinning him against the wall.

“Derek,” Stiles moaned deliciously.

I wanted to pick him up and slam into him right then and now, but unfortunately that was when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

“WHAT!” I snarled.

“Um, breakfast is ready,” Jackson’s voice sounded small.

“Alright, be out in a minute,” I said panting trying to reel my lust for the panting human between my arms.

I kissed Stiles on his forehead before turning off the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and threw another towel at him, he quickly dried and wrapped it around his waist, he headed toward the door but I grabbed him and nuzzled my face against his neck. My wolf purred and Stiles let out a giggle/moan.

“Derek I’m hungry,” he whined.

“So am I,” I growled

“But not for food,” he snickered.

I growled and nipped his skin, “Don’t tease.”

Stiles giggles and walked out the door

“I’ll see you at the table,” he said and winked.

I groaned and he took off, I shook my head and got dress.

I walked into kitchen to see the boys wolfing down the food. I sat down next to Scott, then I saw Stiles shuffle in wearing jeans and a turtleneck. I glared at him how dare he tries to hide the mark.

“OHHHHHH someone got laid last night,” Scott teased causing Stiles to smile and blush.

“So how is our dear old Alpha in bed,” Jackson teased nudging me in the ribs.

“I ain’t telling you,” Stiles squeaked.

“Stiles can I see you in the living room for a moment,” I said.

“Ohhhhh,” the boys said at the same time.

“Shut up,” Stiles said following me.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Take the turtleneck off, I don’t want you hiding the mark, my mark,” I growled.

“Okay,” he agreed, “Do you want to take it off or should I,” he said seductively.

I growled and with a hand ripped the turtleneck off of his body, Stiles moaned and his lips met mine.

I kissed him back hard holding him close.

“Don’t get freaky in there, we are going to play the Xbox in a few moments,” Scott shouted.

We separated and Stiles took a deep breath to calm himself.

“I’m hungry,” Stiles said and turned.

“Me too,” I growled and Stiles smacked my abs. “I mean for food.”

“Then take that sexy growl out of your voice,” he said.

“You think it’s sexy?” I asked.

Stiles rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.