Male Reader X Koneko (#6)

Suh......my brothers and sisters of the apocalypse, welcome to this exciting story and always enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------

"What have you figured out president?" everyone but a snoring Issei asked.

"Well thanks to our sleeping dragon there." she indicates towards Issei with a grin. "I have concluded that whatever is causing this to (Male Name) has to be in his head or appears in his dream."

"That would explain his injuries coming out of seemingly nowhere," Kiba replied

"Yes, that is indeed why" Rias replied with a smile.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You gasp for breath as you come to stop. Legs wobbling and lungs burning you sit down and continue to pant heavily.

If weren't for the adrenaline you doubt you would make this far. Shakily standing up you look around for creature that was chasing you. Seeing nothing you begin to slowly walk in a random direction.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Alright, we know what the problem is but one question still remains," Kiba stated.

"And what would that be?" Rias asked only to be answered by Koneko "how do we get into his head."

"Excellent question Kiba and Koneko but don't worry we have a way in" Rias assured them.

"How?" Asia asked.

"Well, we were expecting something wrong with (Male Name) when Kiba told us of the incident this morning. But our suspicions were confirmed when Koneko called us over. Before we left I had Akeno grab a spell book." Rias said while gesturing towards Akeno.

Akeno walked over and handed the leather bound book to Rias "here you are president." Akeno said cheerfully.
"Thank you Akeno, now let's begin," Rias said as she opened the book.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You have been walking around for what seemed like hours and nothing has broken the silence.

You starting get suspicious that the creature was stalking you or something.

Stopping on the place you look in and listen. Turning around you get slammed in the face by a massive clawed hand. The force of the impact sends you flying backward.

Landing on the hard ground you roll a bit more before stopping. Leaning on your elbows you sit up. Your headaches as blood gush down your freshly broken nose.

Though it isn't long because the same green aura surrounds you and heals all your nose and cures your headache.
Standing up you look to see the creature slowly walk towards you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Preparations are complete president," everybody said in unison. "OK then, everyone in the middle of the circle now."

Once everyone was on the purple expanded and engulfed them. All except Issei who was still passed out in the chair.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The magic circle appears on the ground and expands dropping those who stepped on it.

"It sure is dark here," said Asia only for Koneko to reply "And dangerous."

Everyone looked around for (Male Name).

It didn't take long due to a scream of pure pain ringing out in the darkness.

Everyone's head whipped around towards the direction of the sound.

Silence filled the void again. Everyone's spirits dropped then another scream was heard. Immediately they all ran to your aid.

(Small Time Skip)

As soon as they arrived their jaws dropped at the monstrosity before them. Their faces went pale as they saw you lying unconscious in a pool of unmistakeable red liquid.

"Asia get over and heal (Male Name) now!" Rias shouted as rage flood her system "Kiba go guard her" Rias bellowed at the top of her lungs "yes president" Kiba said as he ran after Asia.

Just at that moment the creature turned to them and stood at its full height and let out an eardrum-shattering roar.

At that moment Akeno brought forth of a hell storm of lightning. Then Koneko ran up and delivered a volley of devastating blows. And finally, the princess of destruction rained down pure hatred filled magic.

Once the smoke cleared the body of the beast lay slumped on the ground. Believing it was dead they all ran to (Male Name).

When they arrived they were stunned at the number of scars that had accumulated on your body.

Rias looked at Asia. "He'll live," she said with a happy smile.

Everyone let small grins grace their lips. Finally, your eyes fluttered open and looked up. You gasp and darted forward in time save Koneko.

The creature roared as its claws tore through the soft flesh on your stomach. Blood sprayed the ground as you were disemboweled by the three-inch claws.

Blood forced its way out of your mouth and onto the ground. Everyone stared in shock, Koneko especially since you just saved her.

You fell back only to be caught by Koneko as the others rush the creature.

They combine all of their attacks into one strike which causes the creature to explode in a cloud of blood.

You look up into Koneko's beautiful hazel eyes. You cough up some blood. "Are you stupid?" (guess what anime that's from) Koneko asks. "What?" you ask weakly.

"Are you stupid, why would you do that?" Koneko asked. "I did it....because...I love you." you wheeze out as cough up more blood.

Koneko's eyes widen and tears stream down her small face. You give a small smile and she does the same.

Finally you blackout.
--------------------------------------------------
Well, that was touching and awesome at the same time. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as usual, have a great and boob squeeze.

Warning: Next chapter is a lemon.

Word Count: 961

Time: 12:36

Where: Foods and Nutrition's class.

Songs Listened To Like a Storm - wish you hell, Like a Storm - Nothing Remains, Thousand Foot Krutch - Let The Sparks Fly, Like a Storm - Love The Way You Hate Me, My Darkest Days - Save Me, Hollywood Undead - Dead Bite, Hollywood Undead - Lion