Koneko X Male Reader (#2)

This is probably gonna be really fun series to write and read so here is part 2. Enjoy
<================>

You woke up soaked in a cold sweat, screaming bloody murder at the top of your lungs.

When the need for air arose you stopped screaming and gasped for breath. realizing that you were no longer in the dream you calm down a bit. You managed to survive another night.

You wipe the sweat from your face and slowly get out of bed. You fall to your knees and begin sobbing. This nightmare was draining you and all you wanted was for it to fuckin end.

Slowly and shakily you stand up and begin to slowly walk towards the bathroom.

You enter the bathroom and turn the faucet on. You splash ice cold water on your face hoping to wash away the ordeal from last night.

You look up at your reflection in the mirror and look into those once vibrant (Eye Color) hues. You notice that your already pale skin is becoming paler with each passing day.

'If that thing doesn't kill me in my sleep then I'm going to slowly die from the stress' you said in your mind. You start to pull your raven black hair from your face when you feel a sharp stabbing pain.

You hiss in pain. Slowly turning around you lift up your shirt to see the gruesome claw marks that were left in the soft tissue on your back.

Wincing slightly you put your shirt down. You turn the faucet off and walk out of the bathroom and towards your room.

Entering your room you walk towards your closet and pick out what you gonna wear to school.

{Small time skip}

You walk out of your house and begin walking towards the school.

On your way to school, you bump into your group of friends which consisted of Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Issei, and your life long crush Koneko.

"Um..hey guys" "Oh hey (Male Name)" Kiba and Akeno both said while smiling at you. You give a small smile in return and walk up to them.

Rias and Akeno give you small hugs while Kiba and you do your favorite handshake. Issei gives you a fist bump which you gladly return.

Koneko just nods at and you nod back.

Well, that's what would normally happen but today was a bit strange since Koneko asked if you were ok.

Slightly blushing you nod and say "I..I..I'm..f..fine Koneko" you manage to stutter out. You always were shy around Koneko.

"You don't seem fine (Male Name), your paler than usual and you have bags under your eyes," Koneko said in her usual bored monotone voice.

"N..n...no..really...I'm fine" you stutter out. "Whatever (Male Name)" Koneko said as she began walking away. You sigh heavily.

You look down.  Just then Kiba comes up and slaps you on the back. (His way of saying he's got your back cause he knows you like Koneko)

You hiss in pain since Kiba slapped the fresh wound on your back. "Ahhhh holy fuck! Kiba why'd you slapped so hard" you say trying to ignore burning sensation on your back?

"Because I've got your back on this," he said, smiling ignorantly at you. You smile back and begin to walk towards the school.

Kiba wouldn't have noticed anything different except the red handprint forming on the back of your shirt.

Looking down at his hand Kiba finds small traces of blood on his hand. He looks at you with a bit of worry.

"Whats happening to you (Male Name)" Kiba whispered.
<================>
Well this certainly is an interesting story am I right lol.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the story and also have a nice day. Boob Squeeze.

CJ: That's pathetic Kaden, its MEGA ULTRA BOOB TITTY TWISTER!

Me: *facepalm while laughing like a madman*

Word Count: 675

Where: Geography Again LOLZ

Time: 9:28

Songs Listened To: Ashes Remain - End of Me. Disturbed - Who taught you how to hate.

Mood: Crazy