I Hate You

Aria's POV
I Walked back into the club and as soon as I walked through the door I saw Drew snogging Tia which really got my blood boiling. " I hate you Drew, what the hell has happened to you how did you become such a bastard" I yelled at him Tris and Brad ran over and stood between us before I killed him. I watched as Brad gave him the a look that would kill and I could see that Tristan really wanted to punch him. "I think I am going to back to the hotel just tell Amy to where I have gone will you?" I asked Brad he gave me a small smile before leaving the club and getting a Taxi back to the hotel trying to call Dougie but he wasn't picking up which isn't surprising considering he thought that I was cheating on him. Any feelings I once had for Drew have now well and truly gone. I paid the taxi driver and got out of the car and walked straight up to my room and getting in to bed but I couldn't get to sleep I had to keep trying to contact Dougie.

The next morning I opened my eyes and both Amy and Kiera were in the room they had probably come to check I was alright. I got up still in last nights clothes and put the kettle on because I needed a coffee. I looked over and saw that Kiera and Amy had just woken up "morning guys"  "Aria can you please not shout my head hurts" Kiera said rubbing her temples " well you shouldn't have had that much to drink" I laughed at my hung over friends. "Guys why don't we go down to the spa, my treat?" At the mention of the spa Amy shot up "I'm in" she over enthusiastically said, while Kiera nodded and rolled out of bed.

We walked down to the spa and all had facials and manicures and pedicures. When we left I felt so relaxed and like I was walking on air, until we bumped into Drew in the corridor. Then I came crashing back down to earth like a tonne of bricks. I saw him approach us and I tried to walk the other way but his legs are longer than mine so he had no trouble catching up with me "don't you think you have ruined my life enough already?" I questioned in an angry tone "No" he smirked. Oh my god I am going to slap that boy if I never see him ever again it will be to soon. "Go on what else are you going to do you have already lost me my boyfriend just for fun and your still with that slut Tia. Why are you doing this?" I asked him. "We all heard the voicemail you left the day you left and you were the one who told me to move on and get someone else, or did you forget is that why you are jealous of Tia" "Yes I know i told you to find someone else but I told you to find someone that would be good for you and not somebody who wears more makeup than a clown and who's boobs are under their chin and are you forgetting the fact that I was in tears while saying this. Oh and the fact that I also confessed my love for you but I can tell you now Drew that the love I once had for you has all since gone, now I feel nothing but hatred towards you! You don't care about anybody else but yourself! I hope I never have to see you again!" I yelled, tears rolling down my cheeks and I was soon aware everyone in the corridor was looking at us. I put head down and looked at the floor pushing past Drew and going back to my room. We had to check out soon so I packed my bag and went to take it down stairs to my car. When I got their I found a note on the car that simply said sorry, I ripped it up because it meant nothing he meant nothing. I went upstairs to reception and handed the room key in I looked over and saw Amy kissing Levi goodbye, I knew they would hit it off. I went to go and say to the Vamps, Tris was the last person I hugged and he whispered in my ear "Are you going to be alright little A?" he looked at me with sad eyes and I gave him a little nod before saying goodbye to Levi, Nate,Austin and Kiera.

Kind of a filler chapter but with drama 

Charlotte xx