A letter To My Future Daughter

Dearest Daughter of Mine;

Time will come,
when even the one you love will pin pricks on your heart.
when you have to bear the worlds weight on your shoulder.
when your heart will skip a beat because of a special somone.
when you will envy a fellow female classmates 'assets' because you are un satisfied with yours.
when you question yourself to Why it is that people find you 'unimportant'.
when you start starving or puking to watch your weight
when you lean on alcohol, weed or heroin for support
when you find solace in cuting yourself with a blade & finding peace in watching your flowing blood
when the voice in your head become deafening & you can't take it anymore

I want you to come to me, My Child. I don't posses special powers but I promise you I will shelter you from any form of harm. I will hug all the 'hurt & pain' away. I will fill you up with all the love I can give, I promise you I will make you whole again. I will take away that weight & shift it to my shoulders.

But please do not do anything that would make me cry forever. The world will have it's ups & downs but I want you to see the good in things.
I want you to come to me, My Love; because I had no one to go to when I was messed up. I may not be perfect but God has entitled You to me, you are my responsibility not only for 9 months but for Infinity.

I love you so much. Always remember that.

A.a