" He Loves Me Maa!"

"I swear, he loves me maa!" I explain to my mother as she investigates my bruised eye & 'half broken' jaw. That was close, my mother always knew something was up with My relationship but I had my ways of escaping. Nothing concealer & foundation can't fix. I had to leave the house for awhile so that he'd cool off & what better place to be than my mothers.

I had to drop by the pharmacy, he actually got me good this time. I'm still dizzy from the impact of his fists when he trampled me to the floor but I know, he dint mean it & he loves me alot. I pick up the meds & make my way home & I got him his favourite lunch too. You might think I'm crazy for sticking up with this phsyco but frankly speaking, I'm so in love with him, it's blinding. I've been asked to end my relationship with him, but I can't; so I ended my relationship with anyone who's ever said it.

He wasn't always this way. He was the sweetest person on the planet. His hugs were the tightest, kisses were breathless, loved me to the fullest but punched the hardest. Something about the pain, the endless physical torments, the continuous verbal abuse got me addicted to him. All I saw was him; I know thats wrong but I loved him to much to ever think of myself. I know one day I'm probably gonna die on the kitchen floor because he managed to punch the life out of me. But it's worth it, he's worth it because he loves me. People only hurt the ones they love right?

A.a