A Glimpse

And so it begin. A burning light gleam on my eyes that's been wondering around the town. Is this what they have to offer us? Pure suffering and death. I stand here watching this town burn into ashes. It's like a huge campfire though covered with sorrow and pain. People run around trying to escape this jail of death. "Help us!" An old woman scream weakly while her body is covered with fire. Her arms are now burned and her face melts with the burning flame. She run away from her burning cottage though she stumbled and fall into the ground. A little boy covered her with a dark and thick kind of cloth, he kept on hugging her. The boy cried and kept on saying. "Don't die! Please! Don't die!" He cried. I feel such pity for them. Being in that situation is very unpleasant, thinking about your whole life being burned in front of you. As the flames dies on the body of the poor woman the boy stare at her with a dreadful reaction. "Y-yo-you can't leave me." He stutter while he carefully touches the face of the woman. Half of the woman's face is now burned. Her left eye ball now pop out like a skeleton. Her teeth and bones have been shown up like you just peeled the flesh of a mundane. A tear flow into his face as he realized --- the woman is dead. He burst into despair as he rest his head at the chest of the cold body. Breaking down and weeping, he definitely don't know what to do next. Suddenly he met my eyes. My body froze, could he see me? I'm breaking a cold sweat as I analyze what would happen next. His face is blank as he kept on staring at me, if he is. He's like a zombie no reaction -- no feelings. What is with this boy? What is he thinking? He stand up leaving the cold body on the ground. He's taking a step forward at my direction. After a 6 step forward he stop and ended up next to an oak tree. He gently tilted his head like he's studying my face, after a while he put it back to it's proper position. He lifted his arm then started to point at me. "You did this --- you murderer." He said in a low and scary voice. My eyes widened as I heard those words. How could this be my fault? I don't even know this place. I'm breaking a cold sweat because I don't know what is happening right now. Could it be true? Is this my fault? I look at myself and I was shock on what I have seen. Yes, I am standing with my arms spread out like commanding something to attack. Above my hands lit a powerful flame, it's like it's alive and some how connected to me. I feel so powerful that nobody could ever hurt me. Finally, it overcomes me -- controlling me to what I am now. I lift up my head to get a glimpse to that boy though I was shocked. The little boy suddenly became an inch away from me. His eyes met mine, now burning with the hot flames. I don't know how he done it, he was so fast like he was traveling like light though now he levitates just to match my height. "You'll pay for this!" He yelled then he suddenly stab me with a knife.

------------**********----------
If you like this chapter please vote for it. Make the star shine bright. Also, please leave a comment -- your thoughts and opinions are very important to me. Don't be afraid to speak out, I'll accept your judgment. ^^
-zimjie