Chapter 3 : long and deep conversations

After Camila said yes they both got into Lauren's Car and she noticed that in the back there was a picnic blanket and a pizza on top of it.

"So what's the pizza and blanket for?" Camila asked

"Well I know you love pizza and I this is just my way of saying thank you for coming with me" Lauren answered while glancing at Camila.

The brown-eyed girl couldn't help but smile.

"Aww. Thank you Lo. Wait if you had this on your way then you probably already know I would say yes don't you?" Camila asked intrigued

"No. But I was hoping you would and thank you for coming with me. It really means a lot Camz" The green-eyed girl answered with sincerity present in her voice.

"Of course You are special to me" Camila said while smiling at Lauren. Which caused the older girl to blush.

They finally reached the park and then went straight to an open area.

Lauren laid down the blanket. while both sat on it.

"So what's going in on your mind?" Camila eagerly asked

"Easy there. Let's eat the pizza first shall we." Lauren said with a chuckle.While taking the pizza and putting in the front of them.

The younger girl just nodded.

After eating they laid down on the blanket. Lauren took her phone and went to take a picture of the stars.

"The stars are so beautiful. Don't you agree" Lauren asked while admiring the starts above them.

"Yeah. They are." Camila immediately responded but she was not looking at the starts but she was looking at Lauren.

Lauren quickly looked at Camila and stated speaking. "I realized that I'm searching, searching for want I really want in life. And you know what? I absolutely have no idea what that is"

Camila just nodded. "That was a quote from I how met your mother, I said that because that's what i'm feeling at the moment." Lauren paused for a second before continuing. "It's just that i'm doing what i love and every else is great but I still feel like something's missing you know? I'm not ungrateful or anything. It's just that lately i've been thinking what if I never find it and that thought just terrifies me. You probably think i'm being really dramatic. I'm gonna stop talking now."

"You're not dramatic. What you said reminded me about the quote that I heard when I was younger and it was "Don't ever be sorry for what you feel. That's like being sorry for being real"

You're only human Lauren. So it's understandable to feel like that. I kind of get where your'e coming from. I sometimes feel like that too. I try not to think about it too much because I still don't know what's missing and I feel like I would eventually find that someday. Same goes for you Laur. You will eventually find it. Don't worry" Camila said with a smile

"Thank you so much for listening Camz It really means a lot" Lauren said while giving the brown-eyed girl a hug. They were in that embrace for a few minutes until they both pulled away.

"It's no problem Lo. That's what friends are for" Camila said.

"I'm always gonna be here for you too Cam. You know that right?"

"I know" Camila said while placing her hand on top of Laurens.

They both looked at each other's eyes and before you know they were leaning in and their lips were only inches apart when

Lauren;s phone rang. Which caused both to back away and The green-eyed girl answered the phone without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?" Lauren said the other line

"Hey babe" the other person answered

And the person who called was Lucy.

AN: ooohh. Cliffhanger. Thank you to everyone who read this. Vote and comment. :)

If you guys have any questions you can ask me at:

Twitter: @lernwords

Tumblr: wildd-eyed-gazed