♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚

Start from the beginning

"What's with you all of the sudden?" the younger girl asked, confused.

"There is no way we can live a normal life after killing many people before, do you get it?"

"I-I know that...but—"

"Why are you hesitating? Once all of this is over—we're going to continue being assassins!"

"..." she didn't replied, but Jelavić was right, why was she hesitating? Is it because she had a boyfriend? Is it because she made lots of friends? She doesn't know.

"Fine then, I'm going on my own." Jelavić walked up to Karasuma while handing him the roses, while her every word was filled with poison.

"Thank you for the present, my eyes are opened now..." she firmly said.

Was were her last words when she left the assassination classroom and went on hiatus for awhile.

✦ ✧ ✦

"It's been three days since Bitch-sensei left the classroom."

"I know that we went that far, but..."

"If something happens to Irina-sensei, don't hesitate to call me!"

With that, Koro-sensei went to Brazil to play a soccer match on his own.

"He had his mind set on attending this game for awhile now."

"Pressing forward with the players own power!"

"Be's your typical once-every-four-years sudden fan."

Koro-sensei's weak point

28) Not quite sure what our soccer is

"I wonder if Bitch-sensei is okay."

"No good, I can't get through."

"There's no sign of her on GPS or public surveillance cameras."

"She wouldn't leave over something like this, would she?"

"That's not true, there's still something you need her to do."

"Right? And besides, it's fun having her around."

"Yes, you've bonded nicely, you guys and her. My preliminary research has already verified that much. All I'll do is exploit that."

Everyone was now confused in how that guy entered the classroom, Angel hurriedly swiped a gun from her pocket as she pointed it at him.

"Damn you...how did you entered the classroom without us noticing?!" she growled.

"You better put that down, Yuuki-san. It's dangerous."

He glared at her as a shivers run up to her spine. She was shaking from fear, seconds later—she puts down the gun while sweat trickled down her forehead, her heart was beating rapidly than usual.