♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚

Start from the beginning

"You do have a point, Karma...Alright, I'll do it. Thank you for your concern." Karasuma stated as he grabbed the flowers from Nagisa.

That's when everything started, Ritsu reported to the others that the prep work was done so they excused themselves and took a leave. She stomped on the ground and slammed open the door with a pout on her face, she noticed that Karasuma was holding something color red.

"Hey Karasuma, listen to this, those brats just suddenly—"

"Nice timing, Irina."

Karasuma handed her a bouquet of dozen, fresh red roses making Jelavić confused by the sudden gesture.

"Happy birthday, Irina." he plainly stated.

"No way...from you?" she asked, surprised.

"Sorry I'm late, things got busy." he said.

Jelavić grabbed the bouquet of roses as the students hid outside and eavesdropped in their conversation.

"I'm just thrilled, thank you. You don't have anything up your sleeve, do you? I didn't expected for you to give me a present!"

"I'm just marking the occasion, this is probably the first and last birthday celebration."

That's when things screwed up, if only he shut his mouth and say something else except that.

"What do you mean about: our first and last? Karasuma?" she asked as her smile dropped.

"Either our mission ends or the world does, one of the two reasons. It'll be over in less than half a year." he stated.

She was pissed, she walked towards the door, opened the window and saw the students hiding there.

"Whoops, Irina found us..." Angel sweat dropped.

"Uh oh, this looks bad."

"You caught us."

"I figured it was something like this, no way would that square think to give me flowers for my birthday." she said as she pulled the trigger of her gun as Koro-sensei fell on the ground.

"Did you enjoy yourselves? Stringing along a pro assassin watching her get her hopes up?" she asked them with pure animosity.

"That is wrong, Irina-sensei. The students acted out of pure affect—" Koro-sensei was cut off.

"Save your lame argument, octopus!" she yelled, angrily.

Now she remembered that this is merely a business relationship, she's been playing school with them in their peaceful world.

"Angel, pack your stuff...we're leaving this place right now." Jelavić stated.

"What? Where we going?" Angel asked.

"I don't know...your coming along with me, aren't you?" she didn't replied, the expression of hesitation was written in her face.

"Have you forgotten about it already? This is just business, don't be so attached by those brats—your different from them!" Jelavić growled.