Chapter 4

Dawn's POV

-The Next Day- (Saturday)

I woke up around nine. I crawled out of bed and slipped my feet into my slippers. They had little kittens on them. I wrapped my robe around me and tied it.

I yawned as I waddled into the bathroom, my slippers making swiping noises against the floor. I grabbed my toothbrush and my toothpaste.

"That's better." I say after I brush my now clean teeth. I quickly brush my hair and pull it back into a bun. I make my way downstairs to see dad and Niall talking. Aw, Ziall!

"Hey Dawn! Good morning!" Niall smiled. Man, he really is a morning person.

"Hey Nialler." I answered back, not as enthusiastic as Niall, but it was okay for it being the morning.

"Hey, sweetheart. How's it going?" He asked.

"Okay, what about yourself? And you, Niall?" I ask.

"Good." Dad replied.

"Great!" Niall answered.

"So when is mom coming home from America?" I ask.

"She called about an hour ago sayin' she was on the plane! She'll be here later in the afternoon." He told me.

"Will Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade come by with her?" I asked.

"I'm sure. Perrie told me they all miss you." He smiled.

"I miss them, too." I smiled back.

•••••

Liam, Louis, and Harry came downstairs later.

Harry and Louis were talking about the Where We Are 2014 tour and about how long it's going to be. I'm going to be with mom for a bit of their tour. Like when they go places out of America and England. I've been to America twice. Once with mom, once with dad. I like it there.

"So where are you going on the tour?" I ask the boys.

"We don't know yet. Simon's going to tell us soon." Harry said.

"Okay cool. I want to go to America with you, though. Just here and the US." I told them.

"Okay, that won't be a problem since Little Mix is touring here in March through June, and in the US July through October. Then they'll be off." Dad said.

"Okay, cool." I said and went upstairs. I grabbed my laptop and went on Skype.

"Hey Dawn!" Daren's face popped up on the screen.

"Hey Daren, what's up?" I ask.

"Oh just chilling with my cousin, Marcus." He said.

"Marcus Butler?!" I ask sarcastically.

"No, I wish." He laughed.

•••••

"Come over." I told Daren.

"Okay. I'll leave Marcus here. See ya soon." He said and ended the chat.