Chapter 2

Daren turned as I changed clothes.

"You know I've seen you naked, right?" He asked.

"Actually, you haven't. And you won't unless you put a ring on THIS finger." I said pointing to my ring finger on my left hand.

"Looks like I might have to buy you a ring, because if you're as hot as you are WITH clothes, I can't imagine how hot you'd be WITHOUT your clothes." He said, winking.

"Daren stop!" I giggled. He always knew what to say to make me laugh.

"Damn! He's good!" Harry said through the door.

"Harry! You weren't supposed to hear that!" I laughed.

"I'm always lookin' out for 'ya!" He told me. Daren laughed.

"Now seriously, babe. Turn around." I demanded.

"Okay." He said and turned around as I changed into my school clothes.

"You can look now." I informed him.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Well thank you! And I didn't even put on my makeup yet!" I joked. I got my makeup bag and grabbed the tube with my primer in it. I spread it on my face and rubbed it in. Next, foundation. Then, concealer. I don't have bad blemishes, but I feel weird without my concealer on. I put on all of my makeup and curled my hair into loose ringlets. I was quite impressed with myself.

I walked to Daren and he did a wolf whistle.

"Oh you hush!" I laughed. He giggled.

"We'd better get going." I suggested.

"Yep." He agreed and we made our way to Harry's car.