You: (look at Amber)

Amber: (pouts)

You: I'll be back before lunch.

Trevor: (copying you) I'll be back before lunch.

You: shut it.

Trevor: (follows you out the class) you know you and Star were never that close. If I didn't know you I would've thought you was lesbian.

You: (laugh) Amber is like my long lost sister.

Trevor: I see that.

You: speaking of Star. Y'all haven't been hanging out lately.

Trevor: I know. She's kinda mad at me right now.

You. (Laugh) why?

Trevor:  (shakes his head) it doesn't matter.

You: (walk in class)

Trevor: we're here ms.Hessen!

You: why are you so loud?

Trevor: that's me girl. (Shoots his hall pass his the trash can) you coming to the game tomorrow night?

You: I don't know.

Trevor: You better. It's our first game. And your three best boys since elementary playing.

Asha: (talking to her friend)

Trevor: (follows you to your seat)

You: what dooo you want?

Trevor: you don't want to know.

You: Ms. Hennsen Trevor is Harassing me.

Trevor: oh okay.. (sits in his seat)

You: (take out your phone)

ART TOUR

You: (get of the bus)

Trevor: Man my legs hurt.

Ms. Hennsen: Okay everyone, once we get inside you are going to use your sketchbook to write down names, techniques whatever you may find useful for your portrait. You cannot take photographs of the images. And you all are almosts adults here, so once inside I will turn you loose and trust that wherever you go you will meet back at the front at 10:30. I will be chcking for notes before we leave.

Trevor: Ayee turn up.

You: (laughs) you're so ignorant.

Trevor: I like ignorant.

You: (open your sketchbook) we only have 30 minutes. You better hurry. 

Trevor: I'm just going to hang around then go home and find some inspiration online.

You: Did you not just hear her? She's checking our notes before we leave.