Love at first sight

Cameron's pov
I was really nervous meeting Y/N because it's been really long and I wanted to surprise her so I asked Aaron if he could pick Y/N up from the airport and he agreed too.
>>>
Hunter's pov (finally)
I was really excited when Cameron announced that his sister was coming. I mean I've never met her but Cam has shown pictures of her and they looked like brother and sister goals ;) She was also really beautiful and I couldn't wait to meet her.
>>>
Y/N's pov
Aaron opened the door and it was dark inside. As soon as I stepped inside the room, the lights turned on and everyone came out shouting "SUPRISE" they all shouted. "Oh um Omg hahah" I spoke up sounding really awkward and having troubles finding something to say. "Hey Y/N I missed you" Cam came up to me, hugging me. "Oh?" I said. He stopped hugging me and said "didn't you miss me?" I then said to him "um no no I did miss you it's just that you never really texted me back or called me and mum so I'm just shocked that you missed me and that you even remember my name" I laughed at the last bit I said to him. Cameron looked a bit flustered and didn't know what to say about that. I excused myself and went to go find the bathroom. I looked through all the rooms but couldn't find the bathroom, then a boy came up to me. "Do you want me to show you where the bathroom is?" He asked me. I looked at his eyes and suddenly got lost in them.
I think it might be love at first sight.
------------------------------------------------------- I didn't end up going to the bathroom because I was too busy having a conversation with him. I also found out he is the same age as me and is hella hot for a guy. We didn't realise we were talking for a while until Taylor came up to us. "Hey young Dallas" he came up to me giving me a big hug. While I was hugging Taylor, the boy I was just talking to had left which I then got a bit upset. "Hey Taylor can I ask you something?" I said. "Sure" He replied. "The boy I was just talking to, what's his name?" I asked Taylor. "Why do you want to know huh, do you have a little crush on him?" He asked whilst having a grin on his face. "Um no I just wanted to know" I replied almost blushing. "Hmm okay well his name is Hunter Rowland" Finally Taylor told me his name and I thanked him walking back to where everyone was.
>>>
Hunter's pov
"SURPRISE!" We all shouted when Cameron's sister came in. She had troubles saying something until Cameron came up to her giving her a hug. (Going to skip their conversation) She then walked away, excusing herself to go to the bathroom. Everyone then had there own conversation but I saw her having troubles finding the bathroom. I walked up to her and asked "Do you want me to show you where the bathroom is?" She turned around showing her pretty face and stared at my eyes . I knew then it was love at first sight . After that we had a conversation and I found out she was the same age as me. I was going to ask her name but Taylor came up to her and hugged her. While there were hugging I saw Cameron looking at me which made me feel a bit uncomfortable so I walked away feeling guilty that I didn't say good bye to Cameron's sister and just left her with Taylor.