Going to meet Cameron

Y/N pov
I put my suitcase in the trunk and sat in the car while waiting for my mum. After we left the house and drove to the airport my mum started telling me all the information about stranger danger and make sure I go straight to meet Cameron and don't trust anyone and blah blah blah. I put my headphones on and listened to songs by Shawn Mendes. I met him when I was younger since my brother and him did magcon together but then he left to pursue his singing career. We finally got to the airport and my mum and I said our goodbyes and I left to go Catch my flight.

----------////skip the flight////------------------- I was the first to get out of the plane since I didn't really like them and normally Cameron would be by my side holding my hand and calming me down on the plane. I quickly went and got my suitcase and looked around to see Cameron. I spotted Aaron and ran up to him dragging my suitcase behind me. "Aaron" I called out for him and jumped on him almost knocking him over. "Hey girl" he says to me. That was his name that he called me. I got off him and asked him "hey Aaron where is Cameron?" "He is at the hotel waiting for you" he tells me. I nod and then we go to the hotel. Aaron sees how nervous I am in the car and holds my hand telling me it's alright. "I haven't seen Cam in ages" I say. Last time I saw Cam was 2 years ago because of tour.

--------::!//-/:(-(//:;/;-;/;/(/(/(/(/(----------Sorry it's a short chapter. Let me know what you think of this story