Chapter 1: Welcome to Beacon

You were on the air ship to Beacon Academy. Your weapon was a sword that could turn into a spear and a rifle. You had your weapon strapped to your side as you recalled the conversation with Ozpin.

(Flashback)

Ozpin: So tell me, why were you at the site where the White Fang were attacking?

Y/N: I had heard that they were stealing Dust so I decided to stop them.

Goodwitch: If you were one of my students, I'd send you home with a pat on the back... *smacks her wand against the table* And a slap on the wrist.

Ozpin: Calm yourself, Glenda. So tell me where you got that sword.

Y/N: I made it. I haven't attended any Huntsman Academies but I'm more than capable of taking care of myself.

Ozpin: I see... So. What if I enrolled you into my school?

Y/N: I would be honored, sir.

Ozpin: I like your determination. You start Monday.

(End of Flashback)

Now you were arriving at Beacon Academy and you were getting kinda nervous.

Y/N: This place is a lot bigger than I thought.

A girl in red and black ran up to you, followed by three other girls. One blonde, one with white hair, and one with black hair.

Ruby: Hi there. I'm Ruby and these three are Weiss, Blake, and Yang.

Weiss: Hello.

Blake: Hey.

Yang: Wazzup?

Y/N: Hey. I'm Y/N.

The five of you talked for a while and soon they went to their class. You walked around to know the school and soon classes were over. You went to your dorm and learned one life lesson.

Always knock before entering a room.

You were pinned to a wall faster than you could blink and it was Yang with her gauntlets ready. However, she sat you down after realizing who you were.

Weiss: Why didn't you knock, you idiot!

Y/N: I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone lived here.

Ruby: What are you doing here?

Y/N: This is my dorm now according to this paper.

Weiss: No way. This is our dorm. *She looks at the paper*

Yang: Cool, a new roommate. You can bunk with me tonight.

You turn as red as Ruby's cape.

Yang: Relax. I'm messing with you.

Blake: This will be a long year...

Zwei: *nods in agreement*

A/N: That's it for this part and this story will have five endings each one different.