Harry sat up and took the washcloth from his head. He scowled at Zayn.

"I know what happend." He muttered eyeing Zayn.

"Lets get you upstairs." I pause helping Harry up. "We are going to talk about this later." I said to everyone.

...................................

I get HArry to my room and sit him on my big bed. 

"I'll be back. Stay." I said like a mother. I walk into my bathroom and get my first aid kit.

I wet another wash cloth to clean the blood.

"Hey." I say quietly walking to him.

"Hey." He replies.

I cleaned the blood off his scard face. "Baby why." I ask

He shrugs. "Im sorry." He says just below a whisper.

I dont reply. I am so angry with him and Zayn, I just cant take the apoligies.

I dap his lip and look into his hurt eyes.

I can see everything behind them. 

I see hurt behind his big green orbs that you could stare into them for hours and never get bored.

He looks into mine and my hand freezes on his lip. I drop the rag and just softly trace my thumb over his lip, barley touching it. His lip is busted really bad.

I switch my eyes to his lips to his eyes over and over again. He has those lips that you could again just kiss him for hours and hours and never get bored. I really just wanna kiss him so bad, but I know I cant.

"Why why why why. Why Harry? Why Zayn? Why me?" I wanted to say.

They were fighting over me. It makes me sad that i caused all of this.

Harry put his handd to my waist to pull me closer to his body. He put his lips to mine softly. He winced, but kept kissing me.

I could stay like this forever. We pulled away, sadly.

I took his hands and started cleaning his red knuckles, I dont know if it was his blood or Zayns.

 ................................................

 I finished cleaning Harry up.

"You need some rest." I say to him.

"Okay." He groans and lays down.

"Okay." I repeat.

"Imma go down stairs." He nods and I leave the room.

I go into the kitchen and only see Perrie there.

"Hi mum." I sigh.

"Hi." She mumbles.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Leigh-Ann, Jade, and Jesy just couldnt handle it so they left. I think they went to a hotel for the night, Louis went with them as did Niall and Liam so I guess its just you, Harry, Zayn, and I." SHe sighs.

"Hmm." I hum in agreement.

"What all happened before I got home?" I ask.

Perries P.O.V.

Flashback

"Zayn can I talk to you please?" Harry asks.

"Sure mate whats up?" Zayn asks, casually sitting on the couch.

"I dont know how to say this but I like Tessa." Harry says slowly.

"What? No that cant be." He lightly chuckles. "What is it really?" He asks.

"Thats it. I love your daughter." Harry tells Zayn.

"Harry, uh love is a very strong word, you know that right?" Zayn asks.

"Yes, and I really do."

"Harry, Ithink I know where you are going with this."

"Please Zayn? May I ask Tessa to be my girlfriend?" Harry asks.

"N-n-n-n-noo Harry." He scoffs. "You dont really love her." He shakes his head slightly annoyed.

"Yes I do Zayn." Harry tries to stay calm.

"Harry no you dont!" Zayn raises his voice slighly and stands up.

"Yes I do Zayn! I love her so much!" Harry does the same.

.........................................................

"They were in a screaming match practically with some pushing and shoving but not much. Then you got there." I finish.

Tessa's p.o.v.

My mouth was hanging open. 

"I cant beleive it was all because of me." I whisper and put my face in my hands.

I hear Perrie come around to me.

"Aww its alright love. Its not your fault." She says wrapping her arms around me.

"I know its just that I feel like it. Harry and dad got into a fight because of me. Dad was just trying to protect me." I pause. "And Harry well, he- I dont know." I put my face in my hands and begin to cry again.

"Tessa." She says lifting my head up and letting go of me. "Tess, you know why he did what he did? Because he loves you so much, he just cant take not being able to call you his." She ends.

"I guess you right mum. But can somebody really love somebody so much to do something horrible to someone they love, to have them, but it causes them pain?" I sniffle looking in her eyes.

She put her hand on my cheek. "Is that love?" I ask. 

"Tessa, love is different for everyone, for some people its hurt, pain, happiness and lust all in one thing. Sometimes people think their in love, but really, they are just, well I guess, in Lust." She finishes.

"What is love like for you?'  I ask.

"Well." She pauses. "For me, love is when you see him, you feel all giddy and happy inside, you look into their eyes and your heart mealts. Lust is there. Everywhere. But mainly you are happy. When you kiss him, there are sparks, huge fireworks, and butterflys never go down. Even if its the thousanth time you kiss him, you still feel it. Yes, you make mistakes and so will the one you love, a lot of them. But you both will love eachother unconditionally. You never want to live without them." She looks up to the ceiling.

I laugh lightly. "Talking bout' Zayn?" I ask.

"Yess." She sighs lovingly.

"You better get to bed sweetheart. We have had a long day and we are gonna talk about what happened tomorrow." She says after a few beats of silence.

"Okay love you mom see you monyana!" I say walking to the guest bedroom.

..................................

24 votes and 20 comments 4 next chappie!!

say in the comments what you think will happen when they talk!!