Chapter 8

"Ready?" HArry asked.

"Yeah." I say.

We walk outside and go into his car and drive to a resturant. In the car we just made small talk. It was sorta akward because I really have never been on a date before.

"Styles" Harry says to the woman at the front desk.

She checks the list of names. "Right this way." She says leading us to a booth at the back of the resturant.

"Thanks." Harry said.

We sit down in akward silence for a few seconds.

"This is a wonderful resturant, thank you Harry." I brake the silence.

"Its nothing really." He smiles. He flirts with me...., a lot and I keep blushing! Damn blushing.

Soon the waitress comes so we can order our drinks.

I order tea, while Harry orders the same.

"Your cute when yoou blush." He flirts smirking.

"Thanks." I blush.

"See." He states.

"Yeah yeah whatever curly." I say putting my hand up.

He chuckles.

"You-" I start before a waitress comes over.

"Here are your drinks and,  here is my number." She says to Harry. I was infuriated. Hes my date and she has the balls to flirt with him! Ugh! Thats not fair!

Harry takes it and smiles his flirty smile. That made me mad too! He usually only showed ME that smile. Okay Tessa your going crazy.

"Um hi" I wave. "Why dont you stop being a whore and go grab me a male waiter. Thank you." I say before I relize what just came out of my mouth. I cant put them back in. Oh well!

"Fine bitch." She muttered and walked away

"why did you do that?" Harry asked me.

"Because she was flirting with you!" I say on accedint. "We are out tonight together and that is just disrespectful." I correct myself. "And you flirted back with that flirty smile of yours!" I rage.

He chuckles. "I wasnt flirting, I smiled." He shrugs.

"You didnt just smile, you chuckled, a little, but still! We are out together. Us. Not you and her." I say

"Okay, I wasnt gonna call her anyway. She would probobly be just a one night stand anyway" He shrugs like its no big deal.

"Harry!" I scold him.

"Here do whatever you want with this," He hands me the phone number

I rip it up and throw it in the garbage. "perfect" I smile and brush off my hands.

He laughs at me.soon our waiter comes.

"Sorry about her, uh have you decided what you want to eat?" Our waiter asks.

"Yes, we have, I think, Harry?" I ask. He nods. We order and our waiter leaves.

"So, I got an extra copy of that phone number from that girl." Harry teases.

"Harry!" I pout.

"Im kidding." He smiles.

"Good." I say.

Harrys P.O.V.

Shes cute when she gets jealous, really cute.

I loved when she made that smart ass comment to that girl. It was so hilarious. Tessa is so perfect, but  I bet Zayn wont let me date her, considering all my one nights with girls that I found at the club, but maybe he will. 'Oh stop dreaming Harry.' I say to myself. Yeah Zayn is gonna be wayyy over protective of her.

"Hello? Earth to Harry?" Tessa waves her hand in my face.

"Oh Yeah what?" I stutter.

"The foods here." She pauses. "Were you thinking about that snotty waitress?" She asks hurt in her voice.

"No of course not." I say quickly. "Okay good." She says, relief washing over the both of us.

We eat some of our food and made small conversations here and there, then I got a great idea.

I tear a piece of napkin, "Hey Tessa!" I say. She looks up and I throw the piece of napkin at her. 

"Oh its on!" She says, Eyes widening. 

Now we were just throwing pieces of napkin at each other, laughing our arses off.

"Excuse me." Some dude says.

"Yes?" We ask at the same time.

"You guys are kicked out and to leave immediately!" He yells.

"Okay." I say getting up and putting the money on the table. I  grab Tessa and drag her out of the resturant.

"Well that was fun." She giggles. I love when she giggles.

"Yeah, it was." I agree as I open the car door and let her get in then shut her door. I walk to the drivers side in hop in.

"Thank you, Harry, It meant a lot to me." She says truthfully.

"You are very welcome.." I smile at her and start the car.

................................................

Once we get home I stop from going inside and just stay on the porch, I stop Tessa too. 

"Tessa your so beautiful." I say tracing my thumb on her lip after a few beats of silence.

"You are too." She whispers.

I slowly lean in as she catches on, she leans in too.

We start kissing. Very passionate. There were sparks everywhere. Fireworks too. Not the little ones you light in your backyard but the big one ont he fourth of July. Butterflys erupting in my stomach. I bit her lip asking for entrance as she slowly opened her mouth for me to enter. We kiss like this for another 5 minutes.

When we pull apart we rest our heads on eachothers foreheads.

"I love you." I stutter, hard for me because I havnt said that too anyone but her for a long time.

"I love you, curly." She smiles

............................................

20 votes and 12 Comments for next chapter! 

NEWS!

I am going to be doing questions of the day.

School starts soon for me!! So that means I will be updating Mondays and Fridays, but if you have not reached the goal, I wont be updating that day.

If I get a lot of homework or am very busy, I might just update once a week.

Thank you for over 1K Reads!!

Question of the day is,

Do you have a pet? And if you do what kind, and its name.

Bye!!