•Welcome home• |1|

Little back story:

Mark has been at Boston for the last week and a half for comic con 2016 and you missed him very much...Okay maybe a bit to much.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid down on the couch of the house where it felt empty on the inside. Chica jumped up on you.

"Chica! No!" 

She lays to the end of your feet and lays there with her head low. "I know girly I miss him too."

You get up and go to the bedroom that you two shared and grabbed a shirt of his and put it on with just a bra and panties. You turned on some music and start dancing around not realizing Mark walked through the front door.

"y/n?" He said as Chica ran to him.

 "Hey Chica, where's mommy go find her!" She ran to the door as Mark followed close behind, he heard the sound of the blasting music coming from the bedroom and slowly opened the door.

 "Bab-" he froze to see you dancing around In his shirt and nothing else. You turned and caught him looking at you. 

"Oh god hi!" You turned off the music and blushed in embarrassment.

 "I didn't here you come home,"  You said as he walked closer.

 "I just wanted to surprise you."

He wraps his arms around you as you feel his lips run against your neck, you shudder against him as he smiles kissing your neck. You turn around and kiss him passionately as he picks you up and lays you on the bed hovering over you. You pull off his shirt and his jeans as he sides off your shirt and smiles, he then kisses your neck again as you tug on his hairs slightly and he pulls off your panties will on hand and then unclipped your bra. 

"Your so beautiful." He said rubbing his thumbs on your hips.

 "Thanks." 

 You blushed harshly as he took off his boxers and slides into you as you wrap your legs around his waist. He thrusts and moans as you moan and kiss him as he mumbled nothing but gibberish as your kisses were in sync. He start to climax as you look deeply in his eyes as he smiles and cums deep inside you. He lays next to you breathing heavily.

"That was a great welcome home gift." He said as you laughed and cuddled next to him.

"I love you Mark.." You said kissing his jawline.

"I love you too y/n."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that?